- Cirrus Insight to Unite Salesforce, Gmail on Mobile Devices
- The Future of Digital Marketing: 8 Trends
- 2014 Predictions: What Side of the Future Are You On?
- Ignoring the Cloud Costs Money, Ignoring Big Data Could Cost You Your Business
- 'Have it Your Way' SharePoint: Two Paths, Many Options
- Why Apple Needs Topsy in a $200 Million Way
- Gamification: Game With the Concept?
CMSWire Editorial Calendar
Thanks for your interest in working with CMSWire. We do welcome contributed articles (see our submission guidelines) on a variety of topics including customer experience management, digital marketing, web content management, social business, information management and SharePoint.
2013 / 2014 Editorial Calendar
First, here's a look at CMSWire's 2014 Editorial Calendar. Please note that we do reserve the right to be a bit flexible with our themes. With that said, the following is a good guide for where our editorial team is headed in the coming months.
|December||Looking Back, Looking Forward||A look at the trends and tech that shaped 2013 and what will cause the biggest stir in 2014.|
|January||The Internet of Things and the Impact on Customer Experience||How the "Internet of Things" will change customer experience, digital experience and big data.|
|February||The Future of Collaboration||How employees will collaborate in the hyper-connected, BYOD, social business world.|
|March||Real-Time Marketing Challenges, Tools & Practices||Companies look to analyze their marketing data and integrate with business processes, in real-time.|
If you have a topic idea you would like to submit, please review our submission guidelines.