Content Strategy, Writing for the Web, Web Engagement
Based in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, Ahava Leibtag is a Web content strategist and writer. She leads AHA Media Group, a Web and content consulting firm operating since 2005. She author's the blog Online it ALL Matters.
A Web writer for close to 10 years, Ahava's experience includes creating Web content and marketing campaigns for a federal government agency, writing for an executive recruiting firm in New York City, and covering the Metro beat of the Jerusalem Post. Her M.A. thesis at Georgetown University was an analysis of the changing face of American identity politics as seen in the two movies Dirty Dancing and Save the Last Dance (seriously). You can connect with Ahava at Ahava at ahamediagroup dot com.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Ahava's Recent Tweets
Ahava's Recent Articles
- Multimedia Long-Form: The Next Big Thing for Content Marketing Feb 2, 2015
- 5 Ways Pitch Perfect Should Inform Your Content Strategy Oct 27, 2014
- Content: Say Something New Aug 4, 2014
- Why Gwyneth Paltrow is the Most Brilliant Content Marketer - EVER May 1, 2014
- 10 Books Every Great Digital Content Creator Must Read Feb 11, 2014
- Content Strategy: Let's Talk about Content Governance Oct 28, 2013