- Salesforce Acquires BI Start Up EdgeSpring, Marketing Cloud Expands
- Customer Experience Management: Art vs. Science
- The Three R's of Predictive Analytics
- Data Warehouse = Relic? What Cloudera, Microsoft, Pivotal, SAP, Teradata, WANdisco Have to Say
- Business Intelligence Software Sales Hit Black Ice As New Players Threaten To Shatter Market
- Is Social Business All Talk and No Trousers?
- HP Autonomy Gives TeamSite Massive Digital Marketing Makeover #HPDiscover
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Ahava LeibtagContributing Author working from Washington D.C.
Covers Content Strategy, Writing for the Web, Web Engagement
Based in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, Ahava Leibtag is a Web content strategist and writer. She leads AHA Media Group, a Web and content consulting firm operating since 2005. She author's the blog Online it ALL Matters.
A Web writer for close to 10 years, Ahava's experience includes creating Web content and marketing campaigns for a federal government agency, writing for an executive recruiting firm in New York City, and covering the Metro beat of the Jerusalem Post. Her M.A. thesis at Georgetown University was an analysis of the changing face of American identity politics as seen in the two movies Dirty Dancing and Save the Last Dance (seriously). You can connect with Ahava at Ahava at ahamediagroup dot com.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Ahava's Recent Tweets
Ahava's Recent Articles
- Apr 24, 2013 Content Strategy: Why Branding Matters
- Feb 6, 2013 Content Strategy: 5 Ways to Find Your Voice and Tone
- Dec 4, 2012 Content Strategy: Five Predictions for 2013
- Oct 25, 2012 Content Strategy: Distracted Behavior is Good for Content Producers
- Sep 25, 2012 Content Strategy: Keep Pretending Conversions Don't Matter
- Aug 29, 2012 Internet Marketing: 5 Ways to Spot an Internet Charlatan
- Jul 30, 2012 Content Strategy: Is it Okay to Break the Rules?
- Jun 26, 2012 Mobile Content Strategy: Five Analytics that Really Matter
- May 29, 2012 Mobile Content Strategy: 7 Mistakes You Are Making Right Now
- Apr 24, 2012 Why Your Mobile Strategy is All Wrong and What to do About It
- Mar 1, 2012 Content Strategy: Pinterest & Storify Turn Content into Commodity
- Jan 24, 2012 Content Strategy: Don't Ditch Your FAQ Page
- Dec 19, 2011 Content Strategy: 3 Predictions for 2012
- Nov 22, 2011 Content Strategy: 3 Ways to Integrate Your Social Media Strategy
- Oct 25, 2011 Mobile Content Strategy: 5 Pitfalls to Avoid
- Sep 28, 2011 Content Strategy: 3 Game Changers in Content Creation
- Jul 26, 2011 Content Strategy: 5 Tips on Working with an Information Architect
- Jul 7, 2011 Content Strategy: 3 Ways to Get Buy-In from the Corner Office
- May 31, 2011 Content Strategy: 5 Essentials for Governance Success
- May 16, 2011 WEM Strategy: Is Your Web Project Going Well? How to Tell
- May 9, 2011 Web Engagement Strategy: Aligning Deliverables to Project Goals
- May 2, 2011 Web Engagement Strategy: Creating Deliverables that Deliver
- Apr 25, 2011 Web Engagement Strategy: Best Practices in Web Projects: Starting Well
- Apr 18, 2011 Web Engagement Strategy: Best Practices in Web Projects: Gathering Information
- Apr 11, 2011 Web Engagement Strategy: Best Practices in Web Projects: A Panel Approach
- Mar 28, 2011 Mobile Content Strategy: Creating User Scenarios
- Mar 14, 2011 5 Ways to Land Your Next Content Strategy Project
- Feb 28, 2011 Content Strategy and the User-Generated Content Conundrum
- Jan 18, 2011 Content Strategy: Now is the Hour of Real Time Web Analytics
- Jan 4, 2011 Content Strategy: When You Have No Story to Tell