Harrogate, United Kingdom
Social Business, Enterprise Collaboration
I'm an ex-environmental scientist who appreciated the value of collaboration and knowledge diversity through managing complex projects. The opportunity to do something about this couldn't be missed, and I was fortunate enough to lead global knowledge management projects for engineering disciplines and advise an investment bank on 'how to collaborate'. My creative streak led to me accepting a challenge to 'make us more innovative' for a global engineering firm. Where on earth do you begin with that?
The journey of finding the starting point of innovation and understanding why you need to collaborate before you begin any program is what motivated me to help establish a consulting business, Innosis, where we use experience of what works and, importantly, what doesn't to help others get started.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Andrew's Recent Tweets
Andrew's Recent Articles
- Collaboration Is a Tool, Not an End Goal May 4, 2017
- Get Collaboration Right, and Innovation Will Follow Apr 12, 2017
- Why So Many Large Companies Stink at Innovation Feb 1, 2017
- How to Manage the Switch to the Cloud-Based Digital Workplace Jan 9, 2017
- Innovation: The Elephant in the Room Oct 12, 2016
- How Much Collaboration Is Too Much? Oct 3, 2016
- 5 Hallmarks of the Everyday Innovator Aug 24, 2016
- Can You Engineer an Innovation Culture? Aug 10, 2016
- Turn Knowledge Management Inside Out: Bring in the Customer Perspective Jun 13, 2016
- What's the Risk of Innovation? May 5, 2016
- What Will the Team of the Future Look Like? Apr 7, 2016
- Is Your Collaboration More About Me, Myself and I? Feb 25, 2016
- What's the Endgame of Collaboration? Feb 12, 2016
- Why Your Call to Innovation Keeps Falling Flat Dec 21, 2015
- Breathe New Life Into Your Collaboration Tools Nov 24, 2015