Digital Marketing, Customer Experience
Anita Brearton is Founder/CEO and Co-CMO of CabinetM, a marketing technology discovery and management platform that helps marketing teams manage the technology they have, and find the technology they need. Anita is a long time tech start-up marketer and has had the great fortune of driving marketing programs through the early stages of a startup all the way to IPO and acquisition. Her all time favorite marketing book is Marketing Warfare by Al Ries and Jack Trout and she still recommends it today to new marketers as a reminder to think about strategy before jumping into tactics.
In addition to her marketing roles, Anita ran FashionPlaytes, a B2C commerce and gaming company and co-led Boston Golden Seeds an angel investment group that invests in women-led businesses. She continues to be an active member of the Boston start-up ecosystem as a MassVentures board member, MassChallenge judge and start-up investor and mentor.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Anita's Recent Tweets
Anita's Recent Articles
- Are You a Digital Transformation Laggard? Mar 20, 2017
- Building the Perfect Marketing Organization Feb 21, 2017
- Take a Break From the Marketing Action to Think About Strategy Jan 20, 2017
- The Elements of a Strategic Marketing Program Jan 19, 2017
- 5 Challenges Marketers Must Face in 2017 Dec 15, 2016
- How the GDPR Will Lead to New Marketing Opportunities Nov 3, 2016
- Keeping Up with MarTech is Hard, But You Don't Have to Do It Alone Oct 10, 2016
- Digital Marketing Technology's Big Bang Theory Sep 9, 2016
- Marketers: There's More Than One Way to Skin a Stack Aug 2, 2016
- The Magical, Terrible World of MarTech Acquisition Jun 8, 2016
- Stop Trying to Hire 'Digital Marketers' May 3, 2016
- How to Convince Your CEO to Invest in Marketing Technology Apr 6, 2016
- Confessions of a MarTech Tool Underachiever Mar 15, 2016
- Clearing the Dead Weight From Your Marketing Mix Feb 10, 2016