- Why Agile As We Know It Will Disappear
- SWAM: When LinkedIn Locks Down Social Networking
- The Metamorphosis of the Social Enterprise
- Just How Badly Does Microsoft Want Your OneDrive Biz?
- ROI Is the Wrong Tool to Justify Social Investments
- Pivotal Revs Its Big Data Play, But There's a Better Story
- Oops! Is Rackspace Rethinking its 99.99% Uptime Boast?
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Anthony ZetsContributing Author working from Sydney Area, Australia
Covers Social Business, Enterprise 2.0
Anthony Zets is founder and CEO of Mumba Cloud, a leading enterprise social networking platform that currently hosts one of the world's largest social business implementations.
Anthony has been involved in the social software industry since 2009 and has unique expertise in applying social technology to increase employee collaboration, communication and engagement. Anthony has worked with over 10 percent of Australia's "Top 100" companies and his thoughts on re-defining the competitive landscape through technology have been featured in numerous publications, blogs and via his Twitter feed @AntZets.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.