- Thoughts on the New Cashless Society
- Report: Moving From Content Management To Experience Management [Infographic]
- Why Most Big Data Projects Fail + How to Make Yours Succeed
- Windows Blue is Free, Windows Phone 8 Update Details Burbling Out
- Forrester Report: Good Customer Experience Trumps Price for Loyalty
- Forrester Report: Top Needs for Customer Experience Tech Include Analytics, Data-Capable Staff
- How EMC Documentum Got Its Groove Back
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Barbie Mosher ZinckManaging Editor working from Halifax, Nova Scotia, CA
Covers Content Management, Information Management, Enterprise 2.0
Barb is Managing Editor & Senior Writer for CMSWire.com. She has over 10 years’ experience as an IT solutions architect focusing on content management and enterprise collaboration. It is her understanding of business strategy combined with her technical knowledge that enables her to create bridges between business & customers, business & IT, management & information workers.
Feel free to contact Barb to arrange briefings, demos and product reviews. As a reminder to the PR folks out there, please do keep in mind that CMSWire will not write about your latest sales win.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Barbie's Recent Tweets
Barbie's Recent Articles
- May 18, 2013 This Week: 4 Challenges for Mobile Customer Experience + Why Big Data Projects Fail
- May 16, 2013 Ingeniux Launches Cartella 4.0 for Social Intranets, Extranets and Portal
- May 11, 2013 This Week: How Customer Experience Trumps Price + Social Intranets & Performance
- May 4, 2013 This Week: The Next Generation Enterprise + Are You Mapping Customer Journeys?
- May 1, 2013 Moxie Brings Together Collaboration with Knowledge Management Creating the Social Knowledgebase
- Apr 29, 2013 Sitefinity 6.0 Supports Responsive Design, Mobile Websites, Apps
- Apr 27, 2013 This Week: The Adoption Obsession + 4 Steps to Lead Your Community
- Apr 24, 2013 Lithium Announces New Cloud-Based Social Intelligence Solution, Plus Other Updates #linc
- Apr 24, 2013 Adobe Announces Experience Manager Webinars, Predictive Social Publishing #adobesummit
- Apr 23, 2013 Interview: Webtrends VP Client Experience, John Harrison
- Apr 21, 2013 This Week: Why Customer Communities Work & What's Driving Employee Engagement
- Apr 18, 2013 Twitter Lets Marketers Target Keywords in Timelines
- Apr 18, 2013 Facebook Updates Mobile Developer Tools: Open Graph, Native Share Noted
- Apr 16, 2013 eZ Releases Live Viewer 2: Real-time Predictive Analytics & Optimization
- Apr 13, 2013 This Week: Got a Social Business Strategy? + 5 Signs Your Community is Healthy
- Apr 11, 2013 Forrester Wave For WCM: Microsoft, IBM, Ektron & Acquia Contenders
- Apr 9, 2013 Forrester Wave for WCM: Integration is Key for Great Digital Experiences
- Apr 8, 2013 Forrester's Wave: WCM for Digital Customer Experiences, Adobe, SDL, Sitecore Top the List
- Apr 6, 2013 This Week: 6 Key Elements of Customer Communities + Tips for Better Social Collaboration
- Apr 4, 2013 SDL Tridion 2013 Hits the Streets, Advanced Workflow, Connector Framework, More
- Mar 28, 2013 MindTouch Announces Product Experience Platform
- Mar 24, 2013 This Week: Yammer vs SharePoint + How Social is Changing E-Commerce
- Mar 19, 2013 DotNetNuke Social Integrates Communities with your Website
- Mar 16, 2013 This Week: 6 Key Customer Experience Metrics
- Mar 13, 2013 Pitch Sites: A New Approach to Reaching out for 'Sometimes Salespeople'
- Mar 9, 2013 This Week: Building Engagement with Gamification + Getting Real About Social
- Mar 7, 2013 Oracle Announces Unified Social Relationship Management Product for Cloud
- Mar 6, 2013 Adobe Marketing Cloud Updates: Experience Manager, DAM, Mobile, Social #adobesummit
- Mar 6, 2013 SDL Acquires Mobile Solutions Provider Bemoko
- Mar 2, 2013 This Week: Dispelling the CMO Myth + Your Intranet Governance Plan