- Cirrus Insight to Unite Salesforce, Gmail on Mobile Devices
- The Future of Digital Marketing: 8 Trends
- 2014 Predictions: What Side of the Future Are You On?
- Ignoring the Cloud Costs Money, Ignoring Big Data Could Cost You Your Business
- 'Have it Your Way' SharePoint: Two Paths, Many Options
- Oracle WebCenter Sites Review: Strengths, Weaknesses
- Why Apple Needs Topsy in a $200 Million Way
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Barbie Mosher ZinckManaging Editor working from Halifax, Nova Scotia, CA
Covers Content Management, Information Management, Enterprise 2.0
Barb worked for CMSWire from November 2007 through October 2013. She has over 10 years’ experience as an IT solutions architect focusing on content management and enterprise collaboration. It is her understanding of business strategy combined with her technical knowledge that enables her to create bridges between business & customers, business & IT, management & information workers.
Feel free to contact Barb to arrange briefings, demos and product reviews. As a reminder to the PR folks out there, please do keep in mind that CMSWire will not write about your latest sales win.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Barbie's Recent Tweets
Barbie's Recent Articles
- Oct 15, 2013 Adobe Analytics Adds Anomaly Detection, Statistics & More
- Oct 10, 2013 Loni Kao Stark on Digital Marketing's Balancing Act
- Oct 8, 2013 Digimind Takes on Radian6, SDL SM2 for Social Media Monitoring, with a Twist
- Sep 30, 2013 Tealium Announces AudienceStream, Real-time Audience Distribution Platform
- Sep 25, 2013 Sitefinity 6.2 Offers Connectors to Marketo, Salesforce
- Sep 18, 2013 Brandwatch Vizia: Your Customizable Social Media Command Center
- Sep 18, 2013 Adobe Puts Dynamic Tag Management in the Marketing Cloud
- Sep 17, 2013 Acquia: Just Another Cloud Hosting Provider? Think Again
- Aug 28, 2013 13 Content Marketing Tools That Can Improve Your Content Marketing Processes
- Aug 14, 2013 What is Influencer Marketing? Mark Fidelman, CEO at Evolve, Fills Us In
- Aug 12, 2013 Rob Howard on the Zimbra Acquisition, Email's Future in Social Collaboration
- Aug 12, 2013 How Service Providers Help Drive Successful Customer Experience Implementations
- Aug 9, 2013 From Web Content to Customer Experience Management, and Those Who Help You Get There
- Jul 25, 2013 FoKo is Instagram for the Enterprise
- Jul 24, 2013 Siteworx Helps Converge the Physical, Virtual Shopping Experience, With a BLE Twist
- Jul 18, 2013 Influencer Marketing: Who Do You Think Does it Best?
- Jul 16, 2013 Telerik Adds Digital Asset Management Capabilities to Sitefinity 6.1
- Jul 9, 2013 Forrester Wave for Social Depth Platforms: Lithium, Jive, Acquia, Telligent
- Jul 9, 2013 DotNetNuke Rebrands to DNN Evoq, Focuses on Business Solutions + Platform
- Jul 5, 2013 This Week: Redefining Social + The Human Element of Customer Journey Mapping
- Jul 1, 2013 Interview: Daniel Kraft on NewsGator & The Future of Work
- Jun 28, 2013 This Week: Adobe to Buy Neolane for $600 Mil + Disruption in Social Business
- Jun 27, 2013 Adobe to Buy Neolane for US$ 600 Million: Adds Marketing Automation to Marketing Cloud
- Jun 27, 2013 HiSoftware's Kurt Mueffelmann Talks Compliance, Secure Data for SharePoint
- Jun 21, 2013 This Week: Best Practices for Lead Scoring + Social Business is Not a Goal
- Jun 18, 2013 NewsGator Introduces Internal Communications Solution, Think Social Intranet Plus
- Jun 18, 2013 Percussion CMS Gets Live First: Website + Content Migration
- Jun 17, 2013 NewsGator Goes Beyond the Stream in Social Sites v4
- Jun 14, 2013 This Week: How to Create Social, Contextual Customer Journeys
- Jun 11, 2013 OpenText's Latest Web Experience Platform Has an Eye to the Digital Marketer