- Thoughts on the New Cashless Society
- Report: Moving From Content Management To Experience Management [Infographic]
- Why Most Big Data Projects Fail + How to Make Yours Succeed
- Windows Blue is Free, Windows Phone 8 Update Details Burbling Out
- Forrester Report: Good Customer Experience Trumps Price for Loyalty
- Forrester Report: Top Needs for Customer Experience Tech Include Analytics, Data-Capable Staff
- How EMC Documentum Got Its Groove Back
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Barb MosherManaging Editor working from Halifax, Nova Scotia, CA
Covers Content Management, Information Management, Enterprise 2.0
Barb is Managing Editor & Senior Writer for CMSWire.com. She has over 10 years’ experience as an IT solutions architect focusing on content management and enterprise collaboration. It is her understanding of business strategy combined with her technical knowledge that enables Barb to create bridges between business & customers, business & IT, management & information workers.
Feel free to contact Barb to arrange briefings, demos and product reviews. As a reminder to the PR folks out there, please do keep in mind that CMSWire will not write about your latest sales win.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Barb's Recent Tweets
Barb's Recent Articles
- Mar 31, 2012 This Week: Tackling the Challenge of Pervasive Digital Personalization
- Mar 30, 2012 Mobile Apps or Mobile Web? Siteworx's Tim McLaughlin Speaks Out
- Mar 29, 2012 e-Spirit: Paying Attention to the Internal Customer Experience
- Mar 29, 2012 Digital Publishing Insights: Interactive Ads & Paywalls #AdobeSummit
- Mar 27, 2012 The Future is Digital & Adobe Plans to Deliver It #AdobeSummit
- Mar 24, 2012 This Week: Web Experience Lessons From #AdobeSummit and #DrupalCon
- Mar 23, 2012 Winning at Mobile Marketing in 2012 #AdobeSummit
- Mar 22, 2012 Adobe Social: Because Social Marketing is Complicated #AdobeSummit
- Mar 21, 2012 Adobe Introduces Social Marketing #AdobeSummit
- Mar 21, 2012 eCommerce Comes to the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite #AdobeSummit
- Mar 21, 2012 Digital Marketing Takes Center Stage at the Adobe Summit #adobeSummit
- Mar 17, 2012 This Week: Are Your Internal Customer Experience Strategies Effective?
- Mar 10, 2012 This Week: Understand Social Business Patterns + Tuning Internal CXM
- Mar 8, 2012 IBM Research Shows How the Cloud is Driving Business Model Innovation
- Mar 8, 2012 Jive's New Customer Service Solution is Collaborative & Social
- Mar 6, 2012 Don't Buy Into the SaaS Web CMS Hype: Here's Why You Really Want It
- Mar 6, 2012 WebTrends Simplifies Analytics Deployment With Tealium Partnership
- Mar 3, 2012 This Week: Privacy Returns, Strategy Rules and Tips for Smarter Social
- Feb 25, 2012 This Week: The Core of Social Business - Culture, Process, Technology
- Feb 23, 2012 Pardot Offers SMBs Improved Lead Generation Campaign Capabilities
- Feb 23, 2012 GageIn, Yammer Integrate Social Networking & Business Intelligence
- Feb 22, 2012 Huddle Automatically Syncs Files For Offline Access, Including the iPhone
- Feb 22, 2012 Watch Today's Social Business Tweet Jam Here on CMSWire #SocBizChat
- Feb 18, 2012 This Week: This is How You Do Social Business Right
- Feb 15, 2012 Ektron's New CTO Sees Big Things for Customer Experience and Big Data
- Feb 11, 2012 This Week: Social Business - The Nuts and Bolts
- Feb 6, 2012 Adobe's Kevin Cochrane Talks ReOrg, Customer Experience in 2012
- Feb 4, 2012 This Week: CXM Acquisitions + Driving Adoption in Social Business
- Feb 2, 2012 SDL's Acquisition of Alterian: Get the Details
- Feb 1, 2012 CXM Perspectives: How OpenText Approaches Customer Experience