Customer Experience, E-Commerce
Bill Davis helped kickstart the eCommerce revolution in 1994 as an early employee at NetMarket and has been focusing on multi/omni channel selling in a variety of roles since. Bill currently is an e-Commerce and Multi-Channel Selling Domain Consultant, focusing on the manufacturing sector with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).
Bill has worked in the manufacturing, retail and software sectors to bring more effective business solutions to market as well as implement them to deliver greater value for the companies he's worked with. His ability to see around corners to where the future is evolving towards and then develop an executable plan for achieving that is well recognized. His commitment to supporting the client’s strategic needs while creating a high quality outcome makes Bill a valuable advisor to the manufacturers and retailers he consults with.
Before Tata Consultancy Services, Bill was working on an in store location based mobile messaging service focusing on retail loyalty programs that leveraged passive RFID as well as other technologies. Bill has also worked with Fortune 100 companies such as Lowe’s and Microsoft along with several mid-market and emerging companies to solve big hairy problems through the more effective deployment of people, process and technology.
Bill received his MBA at the University of Washington, his BA from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and his diploma from the Roxbury Latin School.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email [email protected]. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Bill's Recent Tweets
Bill's Recent Articles
- Your Digital Transformation Won't Succeed Without Cultural Change Aug 30, 2017
- The First Step in Digital Transformation? Establishing Maturity Jul 10, 2017
- Web CMS vs. PIM: Which to Use for Ecommerce Catalogs? May 22, 2017
- Amazon Business Is Coming For You, Distributors Mar 31, 2017
- Why B2B Ecommerce Experiences Still Lag B2C Jan 11, 2017
- Augmented, Mixed and Virtual Reality Promise Dividends Down the Line Sep 29, 2016
- B2B E-Commerce Should Take a Page From Amazon's Book Aug 2, 2016
- A Look at B2B Online Sales Reveals Room for Growth Jun 29, 2016
- B2B E-Commerce Is Warming Up May 3, 2016
- A Competitor Worthy of Amazon? Mar 28, 2016
- Amazon Opens a Physical Bookstore, More to Come? Feb 5, 2016
- Can Anyone Stop Amazon? Jan 5, 2016
- A Familiar Face Will Dominate B2B E-Commerce Oct 1, 2015
- The 3D Printing Revolution Jun 2, 2015
- Where Multichannel and Omnichannel Selling Diverge Apr 20, 2015
- It's a Long Road Ahead for Net Neutrality Mar 9, 2015
- Microsoft's Tangled E-Commerce Future #nrf15 Jan 15, 2015
- Omnichannel Retail Gains Momentum at #nrf15 Jan 13, 2015
- Digital River and Microsoft's Bumpy E-Commerce Road Dec 18, 2014
- Merging the Yin-Yang of Content-Commerce Dec 12, 2014
- Attention Retailers: It's Time to Plug Those Data Leaks Nov 6, 2014
- Retail's Mantra: Data, Cloud and Mobile #shoporg14 Oct 2, 2014
- 3 Vendors That Help Deliver the Omnichannel Vision #shoporg14 Oct 1, 2014
- Amazon Widens Its Moat Sep 2, 2014
- Brick and Mortar Fights Back Against the E-Commerce Tsunami Aug 5, 2014