Content Management, Information Management
Brian Alderman | CEO & Founder, MicroTechPointBrian has been focused on helping IT Pros and Database Administrators (DBAs) better understand core Microsoft technologies for over 25 years. As an industry-recognized consultant, author and conference speaker, Brian’s expertise and designs range across Microsoft operating systems; SharePoint, SQL Server, and Active Directory. A frequent presenter at SharePoint Conferences around the world, he has authored or contributed to several SharePoint, SQL Server, and other technical books, and is a MCSE, MCT, and MCITP: SharePoint and SQL Server Administrator. Brian has a BS and MS in Computer Information Systems where he graduated summa cum laude from Regis University of Colorado Springs and lives in Scottsdale, AZ where he enjoys playing golf year round and traveling around the world.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Brian's Recent Tweets
Brian's Recent Articles
- Viewpoints: SharePoint On Premises vs. Office 365 - Take Off the Rose Colored Glasses Sep 3, 2013
- SharePoint 2013: Make the Most of Your Upgrade Nov 21, 2012
- 35,000 Foot View of SharePoint 2013 for End Users Aug 29, 2012
- 35,000-Foot View of SharePoint 2013 for Designers Aug 22, 2012
- 35,000 Foot View of SharePoint 2013 for Developers Aug 15, 2012
- 35,000 Foot View of SharePoint 2013 for Administrators Aug 8, 2012