- Gartner: 5 Cool Vendors in Content Management Focus on Mobile, Enterprise Collaboration
- Customer Journeys: What Can Go Awry on the Path to Making Customers Happy
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for E-Commerce Keeps IBM, Oracle + Hybris as Leaders
- IBM Report: How Social Business Can Help Organizations Succeed
- Microsoft's Xbox One Console Runs Three OSs Including Windows 8
- The Road to Customer Experience Is Not Thru Net Promoter Score
- Four Reasons Why You Should be Thinking About Customer Journeys
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Brian AldermanContributing Author working from Greater Minneapolis-St. Louis Area, MO
Covers Content Management, Information Management
Brian Alderman earned a Master's Degree in Computer Information Systems. Since 1995, Alderman has earned several Microsoft certifications that currently include MCT, MCITP for SharePoint, MCITP for SQL Server®, MCSA and MCSE for Windows Server®, and also a PMP certification.
Alderman’s publications include Windows 2000 Professional, SQL Server 2000 Administration and SharePoint 2010 Administrator's Companion.
He is an active speaker at SharePoint industry conferences, including SharePoint Saturday events, SharePoint Best Practices Conferences (BPC), and the recent International SharePoint Conference in London.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Brian's Recent Tweets
Brian's Recent Articles
- Nov 21, 2012 SharePoint 2013: Make the Most of Your Upgrade
- Aug 29, 2012 35,000 Foot View of SharePoint 2013 for End Users
- Aug 22, 2012 35,000-Foot View of SharePoint 2013 for Designers
- Aug 15, 2012 35,000 Foot View of SharePoint 2013 for Developers
- Aug 8, 2012 35,000 Foot View of SharePoint 2013 for Administrators