Customer Experience, Content Marketing
Carla Johnson helps marketers unlock, nurture and strengthen their storytelling muscle so they can create delightful experiences for audiences. She works as a trusted advisor at the highest level of blue-chip brands to establish open conversations, instill creative confidence and inspire an environment of receptivity that develops highly prized teams and stellar business results. Carla has worked with companies that include American Express, Dell, Emerson, Motorola Solutions, VMware, Western Union and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers on how to tap into a wellspring of ideas and unveil new ways to bring their brand stories alive in fun and captivating ways.
Recognized as one of the top 50 influencers in content marketing, Carla co-authored her latest book, Experiences: The 7th Era of Marketing, with Robert Rose, which teaches marketers how to develop, manage and lead the creation of valuable experiences in their organizations. Carla serves as the Vice President of Thought Leadership for the Business Marketing Association (a division of the ANA), and is an instructor for the Content Marketing Institute and the Online Marketing Institute. A frequent speaker, Carla also contributes to industry wide news outlets, forums and conferences on the future of the B2B marketing profession, leading through innovation, and the power of storytelling.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Carla's Recent Tweets
Carla's Recent Articles
- How Does Your Customer Experience Measure Up? Jul 27, 2016
- Why Successful Content Marketers Don't Talk About Content Jun 22, 2015
- Experiences: The 7th Era of Marketing Apr 27, 2015
- Use Purpose-Driven Content to Create Buyer Experiences Sep 9, 2014
- What the Right Brain Brings to Content Marketing Feb 27, 2013
- What Marketing Can Learn from IT about Content Jan 23, 2013
- 2013 Content Strategy: Do Less Dec 3, 2012
- He Said, She Said: Content's Role in the Sales and Marketing Marriage Oct 25, 2012
- Three Reasons to Fear Content Marketing Sep 26, 2012
- Content Marketing: Know WHY You're Headed in That Direction Aug 23, 2012
- Marketing vs IT: Who Drives the Customer Experience? #BMAthriving Aug 21, 2012
- Is Marketing Absorbing IT's Role for Marketing Automation? #BMAthriving Aug 20, 2012
- Content Marketing: Start With Your Story Aug 2, 2012