San Mateo, CA, USA
Customer Experience, Digital Marketing
Carter and his team have developed and implemented social media programs and campaigns for leading consumer and business brands including: TiVo, Alcatel-Lucent, Symantec, Avaya, and Xerox Parc; and technology startups such as Zuberance, Socialtext, Salorix, and PunchTab. Carter also has over 15 years experience working with venture-backed technology startups in numerous executive roles.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Carter's Recent Tweets
Carter's Recent Articles
- Stop Wasting Money on Content Marketing Nov 12, 2015
- B2B Marketers: It's Time for Influencer Marketing Sep 15, 2015
- Boost Your Outreach With Other People’s Content Aug 12, 2015
- B2B Social Media: 5 Practices for Doing It Right Jun 26, 2015
- Are Your Execs Hindering Your Social Media Success? Apr 23, 2015
- How Social Selling Helps Your Company Grow More Profitable Mar 5, 2015