London, United Kingdom
Chris Wright is the founder of Fifty Five and Five. They help enterprise and technology organizations to communicate more effectively with their customers and clients. Fifty Five and Five offer a range of content, research and analysis services. They create copy that engages, inspires and informs.
Chris writes extensively about Intranets, collaboration and document management systems, and the Microsoft enterprise stack.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Chris's Recent Tweets
Chris's Recent Articles
- SharePoint is Back, Yammer... Not So Much May 19, 2015
- 3 Features Office 365 Needs to Launch in 2016 May 1, 2015
- Which Enterprise Social Network is Right for Your Intranet? Mar 4, 2015
- Does Dropbox for Business Have a Secret Weapon? Mar 7, 2014
- My Recipe for a Perfect Intranet Jan 17, 2014
- You Need a Leader or Your SharePoint Project Will Fail Sep 26, 2013