- Thoughts on the New Cashless Society
- Report: Moving From Content Management To Experience Management [Infographic]
- Why Most Big Data Projects Fail + How to Make Yours Succeed
- Windows Blue is Free, Windows Phone 8 Update Details Burbling Out
- Forrester Report: Good Customer Experience Trumps Price for Loyalty
- Forrester Report: Top Needs for Customer Experience Tech Include Analytics, Data-Capable Staff
- How EMC Documentum Got Its Groove Back
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Chris WrightContributing Author working from London, United Kingdom
Covers Web Engagement, Web CMS, SharePoint, Intranets
Chris Wright is the founder of PartnerPulse, a new community of Microsoft partners. ParterPulse makes it easy for anyone to find and interact with a Microsoft partner, anywhere in the world.
Chris writes extensively about SharePoint and Microsoft enterprise topics.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Chris's Recent Tweets
Chris's Recent Articles
- Apr 4, 2013 Five Yammer Features that SharePoint Users are Going to Love
- Mar 20, 2013 Reflecting on Yammer and Office 365: SharePoint is Definitely Dead
- Feb 12, 2013 Prediction: SharePoint Will Disappear Very Soon
- Jan 29, 2013 Do You Need a SharePoint Road Map?
- Jan 16, 2013 3 Steps to a Great SharePoint Intranet
- Jan 7, 2013 Three Hurdles SharePoint 2013 Faces this Year
- Nov 27, 2012 SharePoint Online or On Premises: Who is Microsoft Betting On?
- Sep 27, 2012 What's New in Project Management with SharePoint and Project Server 2013
- Sep 20, 2012 Driving Adoption: Three SharePoint Concepts End Users Need to Understand
- Sep 7, 2012 5 Things Not to Do with Your New SharePoint Intranet
- Aug 23, 2012 SharePoint 2013 Needs Less Features, Not More
- Aug 6, 2012 Will End Users Buy Into the New SharePoint 2013 Interface?
- Jul 30, 2012 When is an App Not an App? When It's in SharePoint 2013
- Jul 20, 2012 Microsoft Doesn't Advise You Customize SharePoint 2013
- Jul 18, 2012 Migrating to SharePoint 2013
- Jul 9, 2012 Never Mind Microblogging, SharePoint Needs to Support Plain Old Blogging
- Jun 29, 2012 SharePoint has Yammer, Now it Needs To Up Its Mobile Game
- May 3, 2012 Using SharePoint to Communicate Organizational Structure Effectively
- Mar 1, 2012 SharePoint's Mark Kashman on Cloud vs. On Premise Solutions
- Jan 25, 2012 Office365 or SharePoint Foundation - What's the Best SharePoint Trial?
- Jan 19, 2012 SharePoint App Store: Should Microsoft Vet Contents?
- Jan 16, 2012 Do SharePoint & Silverlight Have a Future Together?
- Jan 12, 2012 Overhauling the Next Version of SharePoint My Sites
- Jan 9, 2012 SharePoint Third Party Products to Watch in 2012
- Jan 5, 2012 3 Things Windows 8 Can Teach SharePoint 2012
- Aug 23, 2011 8 Tips to Capture Better Requirements For Your Software Project
- Aug 4, 2011 State of the SharePoint Community: Blog and Twitter Survey, Your Input Required
- Jun 6, 2011 Microsoft's Cloud Access Strategy: Windows 8, Internet Explorer 10 & Windows Phone 7 Mango
- May 12, 2011 The SharePoint Cloud: Benefits of Office365
- Apr 19, 2011 Google Offers Developer Tools for Websites