- It's Official: Forrester Says Campaign Marketing Is Dead
- Adobe: IBM's Silverpop Deal Could Trigger 'Nightmare'
- Will EMC Dump Documentum?
- Hackers Use Viral Videos to Attack B2B E-Commerce Site
- A Beginner's Guide to Responsive Web Design
- Dream On Salesforce, SAP Prez Unimpressed by Your Threats
- Was IBM's Hand Forced by Industry to Acquire Silverpop?
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Chris WrightContributing Author working from London, United Kingdom
Covers Intranets, SharePoint
Chris Wright is the founder of Fifty Five and Five, a consultancy dedicated to combining technology with clever thinking. Fifty Five and Five advises on Intranet and collaboration systems, and offers communications and copywriting services.
Chris writes extensively about Intranets, collaboration and document management systems, and the Microsoft enterprise stack.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Chris's Recent Tweets
Chris's Recent Articles
- Mar 7, 2014 Does Dropbox for Business Have a Secret Weapon?
- Jan 17, 2014 My Recipe for a Perfect Intranet
- Sep 26, 2013 You Need a Leader or Your SharePoint Project Will Fail
- Jul 9, 2013 Notes From the WPC Keynote, Day One #WPC13
- Apr 4, 2013 Five Yammer Features that SharePoint Users are Going to Love
- Mar 20, 2013 Reflecting on Yammer and Office 365: SharePoint is Definitely Dead
- Feb 12, 2013 Prediction: SharePoint Will Disappear Very Soon
- Jan 29, 2013 Do You Need a SharePoint Road Map?
- Jan 16, 2013 3 Steps to a Great SharePoint Intranet
- Jan 7, 2013 Three Hurdles SharePoint 2013 Faces this Year
- Nov 27, 2012 SharePoint Online or On Premises: Who is Microsoft Betting On?
- Sep 27, 2012 What's New in Project Management with SharePoint and Project Server 2013
- Sep 20, 2012 Driving Adoption: Three SharePoint Concepts End Users Need to Understand
- Sep 7, 2012 5 Things Not to Do with Your New SharePoint Intranet
- Aug 23, 2012 SharePoint 2013 Needs Less Features, Not More
- Aug 6, 2012 Will End Users Buy Into the New SharePoint 2013 Interface?
- Jul 30, 2012 When is an App Not an App? When It's in SharePoint 2013
- Jul 20, 2012 Microsoft Doesn't Advise You Customize SharePoint 2013
- Jul 18, 2012 Migrating to SharePoint 2013
- Jul 9, 2012 Never Mind Microblogging, SharePoint Needs to Support Plain Old Blogging
- Jun 29, 2012 SharePoint has Yammer, Now it Needs To Up Its Mobile Game
- May 3, 2012 Using SharePoint to Communicate Organizational Structure Effectively
- Mar 1, 2012 SharePoint's Mark Kashman on Cloud vs. On Premise Solutions
- Jan 25, 2012 Office365 or SharePoint Foundation - What's the Best SharePoint Trial?
- Jan 19, 2012 SharePoint App Store: Should Microsoft Vet Contents?
- Jan 16, 2012 Do SharePoint & Silverlight Have a Future Together?
- Jan 12, 2012 Overhauling the Next Version of SharePoint My Sites
- Jan 9, 2012 SharePoint Third Party Products to Watch in 2012
- Jan 5, 2012 3 Things Windows 8 Can Teach SharePoint 2012
- Aug 23, 2011 8 Tips to Capture Better Requirements For Your Software Project