- Forrester: Move Faster on App Development
- World Cup Website Hacked: Is Yours Vulnerable, Too?
- A Man, a Blouse and an Awesome Customer Experience
- Reinventing Digital Asset Management
- Microsoft Strikes Google by Slashing Office 365 Prices #WPC14
- Thank You, Apple-IBM? Why Mega Deal is Good for Microsoft
- Can You Name the Top 10 IoT Companies?
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Christian BuckleyContributing Author working from Redmond, Washington
Covers SharePoint, Social Business, Information Management
Christian Buckley is a SharePoint Server MVP, Top 25 SharePoint Influencer in 2012 (Forbes, Harmon.ie) and Chief Evangelist at Metalogix (formerly Axceler) where he drives partner and community development. Prior to Metalogix, Christian spent time at Microsoft managing engineering operations teams and helping launch the hosted SharePoint platform (now part of Office365). His entrepreneurial background includes several years running a regional consulting firm, co-founding a 501c3 non-profit, and leading a software company that was sold to Rational Software in 2001. Through these experiences, he was able to work with companies like IBM, HP, Cisco, Matsushita, Solectron, Cadence Design Systems, Seagate and other large technology and manufacturing firms to deploy social, collaboration, and supply chain solutions.
Christian is the co-author of Creating and Implementing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Real-World Projects (MS Press 2012), three books on configuration management and defect tracking solutions (IBM Press/Addison-Wesley), and regularly writes on the topics of collaboration technology, social computing, governance, and agile project management. He is an expert blogger for AIIM.org, and is very active in the SharePoint community, helping launch and organize SharePoint Saturday events across the western United States. Christian sits on the boards of two non-profits (StoryOfMyLifeFoundation.org and Social Enterprises Inc.) and is an advisor for an Office365 startup, SnapWorkSocial.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Christian's Recent Tweets
Christian's Recent Articles
- Jun 25, 2014 5 Steps for Building a SharePoint Migration Plan
- Mar 18, 2014 The Future of SharePoint and the Social Pivot
- Jan 15, 2014 SharePoint Strategy: Focus on Productivity Improvements
- Dec 20, 2013 Insights into SharePoint Replication
- Oct 8, 2013 Social Collaboration's Analytics Gap
- Jul 31, 2013 A Holistic Approach to Successful Collaboration
- Jun 19, 2013 What It Means to Measure Social ROI #e2conf
- Jun 18, 2013 SharePoint, Chatter, Jive, Oh My! 5 Tips for Safe Collaboration Across All Platforms
- May 20, 2013 Four Ways to Build Confidence in Your SharePoint Governance Strategy
- Apr 8, 2013 Seven Steps to a Successful SharePoint Governance Plan
- Mar 19, 2013 How to Maintain a Governance Strategy in the Cloud
- Feb 25, 2013 How the Cloud is Impacting SharePoint 2013
- Jan 28, 2013 Understanding the Potential of Gamification in SharePoint
- Nov 20, 2012 Maximizing Your Social Experience
- Nov 13, 2012 Building a Social Platform with SharePoint and Yammer at Nationwide Insurance #spc12
- Oct 23, 2012 9 Ways to Stay Productive on SharePoint
- Oct 9, 2012 Kicking the SharePoint Tires with CloudShare
- Sep 24, 2012 SharePoint Administration: Understanding PowerShell
- Aug 23, 2012 The Path from Fileshare to SharePoint
- Jul 10, 2012 Microsoft and Big Data at TechEd Europe #TEE12
- Jun 22, 2012 When is the Right Time to Call Yourself a SharePoint Developer? #TechEd
- Jun 12, 2012 Office365 for the Enterprise, SharePoint in the Cloud at #TECHED2012
- Apr 18, 2012 Driving Value with SharePoint Search
- Apr 2, 2012 Who Owns Governance? #nzspc
- Mar 29, 2012 Aligning Business Objectives with SharePoint #NZSPC
- Mar 9, 2012 Understanding the Pillars of SharePoint Governance with 21apps Ant Clay
- Feb 27, 2012 SharePoint Planning: Focusing on 4 Key Areas
- Jan 31, 2012 Taxonomy Building: Tackling the Challenges
- Jan 24, 2012 The Changing Face of Enterprise Software
- Nov 15, 2011 Breathing Life Into SharePoint's Social Landscape