- Endangered Species: The Corporate Intranet
- Think Digital Marketing Technology: Think ... Microsoft?
- Multitasking? You're Killing Yourself for Nothing
- Forget Intranets, Give Me an ESN
- Will Office 365 Destroy Consulting?
- Make Room for Gartner's BI and Analytics Platforms MQ Leaders
- From Build It and Go, to Ready to Go with SharePoint
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Christian BuckleyContributing Author working from Redmond, Washington
Covers SharePoint, Social Business, Information Management
Christian Buckley is an Office365 MVP, Top 25 SharePoint Influencer, and Managing Director for GTconsult, a SharePoint consulting and managed services company with offices in the US and South Africa. Prior to GTconsult, Christian was a key part of two SharePoint ISV acquisitions, served as Chief Evangelist for Metalogix, and was member of the Microsoft team that launched SharePoint Online (now part of Office365). His entrepreneurial background includes several years running a regional consulting firm, co-founding a 501c3 non-profit (merged with a Lockheed non-profit), and co-founding and serving as CEO of a software company (acquired by Rational Software). Through these experiences, he worked with some of the world’s largest technology and manufacturing firms to design, build, and deploy social, collaboration, and supply chain solutions.
Christian is the co-author of two books on SharePoint and three books on software configuration management and defect tracking solutions, and regularly writes on the topics of collaboration technology, social computing, governance, and agile project management. He is an expert blogger for AIIM.org, and is very active in the SharePoint community, helping launch and organize SharePoint Saturday events across the western United States. Christian sits on the boards of three non-profits and regularly provides pro bono help around marketing and business development to entrepreneurs and startups.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Christian's Recent Tweets
Christian's Recent Articles
- Feb 18, 2015 Link Information Architecture to Productivity
- Jan 6, 2015 Build Better Knowledge Management
- Nov 18, 2014 7 Reasons Why Facebook at Work Will Fail
- Nov 3, 2014 Creating Governance Solutions for Hybrid SharePoint Environments
- Aug 8, 2014 Where User Experience Should Fit in SharePoint's Roadmap
- Jul 30, 2014 Focus on the Last Mile of SharePoint Automation
- Jun 25, 2014 5 Steps for Building a SharePoint Migration Plan
- Mar 18, 2014 The Future of SharePoint and the Social Pivot
- Jan 15, 2014 SharePoint Strategy: Focus on Productivity Improvements
- Dec 20, 2013 Insights into SharePoint Replication
- Oct 8, 2013 Social Collaboration's Analytics Gap
- Jul 31, 2013 A Holistic Approach to Successful Collaboration
- Jun 19, 2013 What It Means to Measure Social ROI #e2conf
- Jun 18, 2013 SharePoint, Chatter, Jive, Oh My! 5 Tips for Safe Collaboration Across All Platforms
- May 20, 2013 Four Ways to Build Confidence in Your SharePoint Governance Strategy
- Apr 8, 2013 Seven Steps to a Successful SharePoint Governance Plan
- Mar 19, 2013 How to Maintain a Governance Strategy in the Cloud
- Feb 25, 2013 How the Cloud is Impacting SharePoint 2013
- Jan 28, 2013 Understanding the Potential of Gamification in SharePoint
- Nov 20, 2012 Maximizing Your Social Experience
- Nov 13, 2012 Building a Social Platform with SharePoint and Yammer at Nationwide Insurance #spc12
- Oct 23, 2012 9 Ways to Stay Productive on SharePoint
- Oct 9, 2012 Kicking the SharePoint Tires with CloudShare
- Sep 24, 2012 SharePoint Administration: Understanding PowerShell
- Aug 23, 2012 The Path from Fileshare to SharePoint
- Jul 10, 2012 Microsoft and Big Data at TechEd Europe #TEE12
- Jun 22, 2012 When is the Right Time to Call Yourself a SharePoint Developer? #TechEd
- Jun 12, 2012 Office365 for the Enterprise, SharePoint in the Cloud at #TECHED2012
- Apr 18, 2012 Driving Value with SharePoint Search
- Apr 2, 2012 Who Owns Governance? #nzspc