- Office 365 is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Don't Hold Your Breath: SharePoint Release Delayed
- Does the Apple Watch Signal a Post-Browser World?
- Who Leads in Multichannel Campaign Management?
- Hey Cloudera & MapR: Open Data Platform is the Real Deal
- 8 Tips to Spring Clean Your Digital Work Life
- 11 Ways to Ruin Your CMS Project Without Even Trying
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
David DiamondContributing Author working from San Francisco, CA, USA
Covers Digital Asset Management
David Diamond has worked in the field of Digital Asset Management since 1998. His book, DAM Survival Guide is a “brain dump” of the knowledge he’s acquired during his years on the front lines of DAM working with users, writing, speaking and conducting webinars. Today, David directs global marketing for DAM vendor Picturepark.
Diamond has held senior management positions at Sony, Apple and the University of Southern California. He is an accomplished 3D illustrator and author for Aviation audiences, and a licensed pilot. During the 1980s, Diamond co-founded and recorded with the band Berlin. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with his partner, Chad.
Diamond’s first book, “Flight Training: Taking the Short Approach” is available in print from Amazon and other major booksellers.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
David's Recent Tweets
David's Recent Articles
- Mar 25, 2015 I'm Not the Dammed Newbie Here
- Jan 14, 2015 What to Put into Your DAM
- Nov 13, 2014 SEO is Killing Content Quality
- Oct 15, 2014 Digital Asset Management as a Medication
- Aug 19, 2014 Library Science, Not Library Silence
- Jul 17, 2014 Reinventing Digital Asset Management
- May 14, 2014 Shutter the Sales Funnel
- May 14, 2014 Free Me From Your Website Forms
- Apr 17, 2014 Getting Started with Digital Asset Management
- Mar 12, 2014 Lost in the DAM
- Feb 12, 2014 Why Images Don't Belong in Your DAM
- Jan 16, 2014 Marketing Isn't Your Social Media Slave
- Dec 11, 2013 The Hidden Dangers of Customer Requests
- Oct 22, 2013 A World without Digital Asset Management: If It Didn't Exist, You Would Invent It
- Sep 11, 2013 It's Time to Kill the Competition
- Aug 19, 2013 DAM Beauty and Usability
- Jul 10, 2013 Digital Liability Management
- Jun 12, 2013 The De-Evolution of Tech Learning
- May 16, 2013 Five Reasons Why DAM is No Photoshop
- Apr 9, 2013 Is it True: What Happens When Google Says No?
- Mar 14, 2013 God Help Me, I'm a DAM Geek
- Feb 12, 2013 Marketing Automation vs. You
- Jan 14, 2013 5 Good Reasons to Avoid DAM Software
- Dec 11, 2012 Cloud DAM vs On-site: There is No Real Contest
- Nov 14, 2012 The Metadata Lifecycle for Digital Content
- Oct 17, 2012 Forget the Buzzwords, Focus on the Work
- Sep 13, 2012 Digital Asset Management's Missing Context of Discussion