- Adobe: IBM's Silverpop Deal Could Trigger 'Nightmare'
- It's Official: Forrester Says Campaign Marketing Is Dead
- A Beginner's Guide to Responsive Web Design
- Dream On Salesforce, SAP Prez Unimpressed by Your Threats
- Will EMC Dump Documentum?
- Hackers Use Viral Videos to Attack B2B E-Commerce Site
- Why Microsoft's Reign Will Continue
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
David DiamondContributing Author working from San Francisco, CA, USA
Covers Digital Asset Management
David Diamond has worked in the field of Digital Asset Management since 1998. His book, DAM Survival Guide is a “brain dump” of the knowledge he’s acquired during his years on the front lines of DAM working with users, writing, speaking and conducting webinars. Today, David directs global marketing for DAM vendor Picturepark.
Diamond has held senior management positions at Sony, Apple and the University of Southern California. He is an accomplished 3D illustrator and author for Aviation audiences, and a licensed pilot. During the 1980s, Diamond co-founded and recorded with the band Berlin. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with his partner, Chad.
Diamond’s first book, “Flight Training: Taking the Short Approach” is available in print from Amazon and other major booksellers.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
David's Recent Tweets
David's Recent Articles
- Apr 17, 2014 Getting Started with Digital Asset Management
- Mar 12, 2014 Lost in the DAM
- Feb 12, 2014 Why Images Don't Belong in Your DAM
- Jan 16, 2014 Marketing Isn't Your Social Media Slave
- Dec 11, 2013 The Hidden Dangers of Customer Requests
- Oct 22, 2013 A World without Digital Asset Management: If It Didn't Exist, You Would Invent It
- Sep 11, 2013 It's Time to Kill the Competition
- Aug 19, 2013 DAM Beauty and Usability
- Jul 10, 2013 Digital Liability Management
- Jun 12, 2013 The De-Evolution of Tech Learning
- May 16, 2013 Five Reasons Why DAM is No Photoshop
- Apr 9, 2013 Is it True: What Happens When Google Says No?
- Mar 14, 2013 God Help Me, I'm a DAM Geek
- Feb 12, 2013 Marketing Automation vs. You
- Jan 14, 2013 5 Good Reasons to Avoid DAM Software
- Dec 11, 2012 Cloud DAM vs On-site: There is No Real Contest
- Nov 14, 2012 The Metadata Lifecycle for Digital Content
- Oct 17, 2012 Forget the Buzzwords, Focus on the Work
- Sep 13, 2012 Digital Asset Management's Missing Context of Discussion