Washington DC, US
Enterprise Collaboration, Digital Marketing
Deb Lavoy is the Founder and CEO of Narrative Builders — a consultancy that helps organizations build narratives that convey the power of their business, product or idea. She has been in the business of online, social and digital business for more than two decades. She’s been everything from an engineer to VP of Marketing at startups and venerable enterprises. She writes as a way to express her delight in connecting the dots between business, technology, science, literature and society.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Deb's Recent Tweets
Deb's Recent Articles
- Building Narratives: Unlock Meaning, Marketing and Innovation #DXS15 Oct 7, 2015
- American Women and Nike: A Soccer Narrative Jul 21, 2015
- Asking and Doing. The Only Skills that Matter Anymore May 13, 2015
- A Year of Employee Engagement Advice, Minus the BS Dec 17, 2014
- This Is Not A Social Network Oct 13, 2014
- Caveat Emptor: Are You Buying a Solution or a Science Project? Sep 11, 2014