- IDC: 10 Predictions For Emerging Technologies In 2015
- What's Next for Big Data? Predictions for 2015
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- Honest-to-God, Absolutely True Marketing Predictions for 2015
- 2015 Forecast: The Sun is Out for Cloud Computing
- 8 Components of a Truly Integrated Digital Workplace
- 6 C's for More Efficient IT In 2015 [Infographic]
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Erik B. GoltzerContributing Author working from Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
Covers Content Management, Information Management
Erik Goltzer has been the Chief Information Officer for Miller Johnson since 2004. He has lead numerous strategic initiatives for the Firm which have positively impacted revenues, increased client satisfaction and brought a level of sophistication to the Firm’s practice and administrative teams typically not seen in 95 attorney Firms. Erik was recognized by IDG’s CIO magazine with a 2011 CIO100 award for initiatives that exemplify the highest level of operational and strategic excellence in information technology.
Erik served in the US Army for 15 years culminating in the design, rollout and management of the Department of Defense’s Gulf War Declassification Project. This systems impact on high volume disclosure of previously classified material was recognized by Computerworld Honors Program online archive as a permanent digital archive. He was awarded the Army’s Legion of Merit for his service. He is a graduate of Cal Southern University with Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Information Management.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.