- Is Box Writing Enterprise Content Management's Obituary?
- Customer Journeys Trump the Traditional Sales Cycle
- The Future of SharePoint is the Cloud #gartnerpcc
- Are You a Top 20 Document Management Vendor? [Infographic]
- 12 Steps To A Successful ECM Deployment #gartnerpcc
- Microsoft Leaves Ballmer Bleeding as It Moves On
- Yammer: SharePoint's Social Collaboration Savior? #SPTechCon
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Erik B. GoltzerContributing Author working from Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
Covers Content Management, Information Management
Erik Goltzer has been the Chief Information Officer for Miller Johnson since 2004. He has lead numerous strategic initiatives for the Firm which have positively impacted revenues, increased client satisfaction and brought a level of sophistication to the Firm’s practice and administrative teams typically not seen in 95 attorney Firms. Erik was recognized by IDG’s CIO magazine with a 2011 CIO100 award for initiatives that exemplify the highest level of operational and strategic excellence in information technology.
Erik served in the US Army for 15 years culminating in the design, rollout and management of the Department of Defense’s Gulf War Declassification Project. This systems impact on high volume disclosure of previously classified material was recognized by Computerworld Honors Program online archive as a permanent digital archive. He was awarded the Army’s Legion of Merit for his service. He is a graduate of Cal Southern University with Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Information Management.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.