Gauteng, South Africa
Information Management, Social Business
Francois is the group sales executive for global Microsoft Gold Partner, Mint Management Technologies. He is responsible for merging technology and business requirements to shape and architect solutions that will digitally transform prospective customers operations and streamline business development. He is also a father, cyclist, basketball fan and a lover of South African history.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Francois's Recent Tweets
Francois's Recent Articles
- Is it Time to Take Off Your Collaboration Training Wheels? May 9, 2017
- Employees Don't Need Workplace Tools to Be Fun, Just Efficient Feb 16, 2017
- The Enterprise Social Network Market Heats Up Oct 27, 2016
- Innovation's Challenge: Focus on the End User Aug 26, 2016
- The Virtuous Cycle of Collaboration and Employee Engagement Jul 18, 2016
- Advancing Down the SharePoint Path to Greater Productivity Apr 26, 2016
- Why Office 365 Is Your Path to Streamlined Productivity Mar 30, 2016