Customer Experience, Social Business
Frank Palermo brings more than 22 years of experience in technology leadership across a wide variety of technical products and platforms. Frank has a wealth of experience in leading global teams in large scale, transformational application and product development programs.
In his current role at VirtusaPolaris, Frank heads the Global Technical Solutions Group, which contains many of VirtusaPolaris's specialized technical competency areas such as Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence (DWBI). The group is responsible for creating an overall go-to-market strategy, developing technical competencies and standards, and delivering IP-based Solutions for each of these practice areas.
Frank also leads an emerging technology group that is responsible for incubating new solutions in areas such as mobile computing, social solutions and cloud computing. Frank is also responsible for overseeing all of the Partner Channels as well as Analyst Relations for the firm.
Prior to joining VirtusaPolaris, Frank was Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for Decrowalla, an emerging B2B marketplace in the interior design industry. At Decorwalla, Frank was responsible for the overall technology strategy, creative direction and site development and deployment.
Prior to that, Frank was CTO and VP of Engineering for INSCI Corporation, a supplier of digital document repositories and integrated output management products and services. He also served as the company’s CTO and VP of Engineering from 1995 to 2000. Under Frank’s leadership, INSCI’s products were awarded the prestigious Product of the Year award for 1998 by Imaging and Document Solutions magazine, a leading industry source.
Prior to INSCI, Frank worked at IBM in the Advanced Workstations Division, and took part in the PowerPC consortium with IBM, Motorola and Apple. He was also involved in the design of PowerPC family of microprocessors as well as architecting and developing a massive distributed client/server design automation and simulation system involving thousand of high-end clustered servers. Frank received several patents for his work in the area of microprocessor design and distributed client/server computing.
Frank holds a BSEE degree from Northeastern University and completed advanced studies at the University of Texas.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email [email protected]. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Frank's Recent Tweets
Frank's Recent Articles
- Nipping the AWS Outage Outrage in the Bud Mar 9, 2017
- Drone Fever: The Future of Human Augmentation Jan 5, 2017
- IBM Watson Points the Way to Our Cognitive Business Future Dec 13, 2016
- Artificial Intelligence: There's Still Hope for the Human Race Jul 29, 2016
- Why Your CIO Holds the Key to the IoT May 5, 2016
- Designing for a Connected World Mar 2, 2016
- The Intelligent Enterprise: Will 2016 Be the Game Changer? Jan 15, 2016
- Artificial Intelligence: The Future is Finally Here Nov 2, 2015
- How Windows 10 Can Help Improve Business Processes Sep 9, 2015
- Spur Customer Feedback Loops with Connected Devices Aug 11, 2015
- Reimagine Customer Service with the IoT Jul 13, 2015
- A New Frontier for CRM: The Internet of Things May 8, 2015
- Get Ready for Apple Watch Wearing Employees Apr 16, 2015
- Apple Watch: The Future of Wearables Begins Now Mar 20, 2015
- Get Ready for the Next Generation of Smart Products Feb 4, 2015
- 2015 Forecast: The Sun is Out for Cloud Computing Dec 16, 2014
- 7 Trends to Watch to Stay Ahead of the Digital Era Curve Nov 17, 2014
- Apple Pay: Using Its Midas Touch to Reinvent Mobile Payments Oct 9, 2014
- Transform Your Workplace for Millennials Sep 11, 2014
- AWS Message is Clear: Get Your Head Into Cloud for Agility Jul 16, 2014
- 5 Tech Trends We'll See More of in 2014 Jan 14, 2014
- State of the Union for Employment Engagement: Are Your Employees Engaged? Mar 11, 2013
- Maintain Loyal Customers by Improving End-User Engagement Nov 8, 2012
- Improve Employee Engagement to Maintain Loyal Customers Nov 7, 2012