- Endangered Species: The Corporate Intranet
- Think Digital Marketing Technology: Think ... Microsoft?
- Make Room for Gartner's BI and Analytics Platforms MQ Leaders
- Will Office 365 Destroy Consulting?
- Multitasking? You're Killing Yourself for Nothing
- Forget Intranets, Give Me an ESN
- From Build It and Go, to Ready to Go with SharePoint
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Jacob MorganContributing Author working from San Francisco, CA
Covers Enterprise Collaboration, Enterprise 2.0, Social CRM
Jacob Morgan is the author of the Amazon best-selling book, The Collaborative Organization, which is a comprehensive strategy guide to emergent collaboration in the workplace. The book has been endorsed by leaders such as the former CIO of the USA, CMO of Dell, CEO of Unisys, CMO of SAP, Chair of the MIT Sloan Management Review and dozens of others.
Jacob is also the Principal and Co-founder of Chess Media Group, a management consultancy and strategic advisory firm on employee, customer, and partner collaboration with offices in San Francisco, California and Vancouver, B.C. Chess helps organizations understand how to leverage social and collaborative technologies and strategies to solve business problems and adapt to the changes in behavior and technology that we see today.
Jacob has worked with organizations such as Siemens, Sprint, Salesforce, Adobe, Safeway and many others. He is the co-author of Twittfaced, a social media 101 book for business and also authors an award winning blog on collaboration at Social Business Adviser. Jacob can be easily found on Twitter @JacobM and when he isn't speaking or consulting he is out traveling or playing Chess!
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Jacob's Recent Tweets
Jacob's Recent Articles
- Feb 13, 2013 Jive Takes Off the Gloves and Takes on the Competition
- Jan 30, 2013 How to Deal with Manager Resistance to Enterprise Collaboration
- Jan 16, 2013 Comparing and Evaluating Collaboration Vendors
- Dec 13, 2012 How To Evaluate Collaboration Vendors: Eight Variables
- Nov 13, 2012 The Four Types of Collaboration Deployments
- Oct 30, 2012 12 Common Patterns that Make Some Companies Successful with Collaboration
- Sep 1, 2011 There is No Such Thing as a Social Business
- May 31, 2011 Last Chance to Participate: State of Enterprise Collaboration Study and Get 4 Free Case Studies!
- May 24, 2011 Employee and Customer Communities: Which One is More Valuable?
- May 19, 2011 Enterprise Collaboration: How Do You Know When You Have Failed?
- May 11, 2011 Report: The State of Corporate Social Media
- May 5, 2011 Generating Business Value from Social Networking and Enterprise 2.0
- Apr 7, 2011 Employee Engagement Affects Collaboration
- Mar 28, 2011 From Social Media to Social CRM, Does IBM Know What Social CRM Is?
- Mar 23, 2011 3 Enterprise Collaboration Failures and Lessons Learned
- Mar 16, 2011 Linear Strategies for Enterprise 2.0: Kill ‘Em
- Mar 10, 2011 Sales 2.0: Myth or Reality?
- Mar 2, 2011 Deloitte Report: How Enterprise Collaboration Improves Business
- Feb 24, 2011 Enterprise 2.0: Is No Strategy a Type of Strategy?
- Feb 16, 2011 Adobe Tries to Make Forms Sexy
- Feb 8, 2011 Implementing Enterprise 2.0 for the Federal Government: Business Drivers
- Feb 2, 2011 Enterprise Collaboration: Pilot Project or All In?
- Jan 25, 2011 Tibbr: A True Enterprise Collaboration Platform Providing Both Content and Context
- Jan 24, 2011 Gaming Business or Gamification of Business?
- Jan 21, 2011 Successful Enterprise Collaboration, What's Your Experience?
- Jan 12, 2011 Why the Retail Industry Should Pay Attention to Collaboration #nfr11
- Jan 4, 2011 5 Myths of Collaboration
- Dec 21, 2010 What We Learned from "Social" in 2010
- Dec 20, 2010 The Networked Enterprise: Fact or Fiction?
- Dec 14, 2010 Does Collaboration Really Impact Business Performance?