San Francisco, CA
Enterprise Collaboration, Enterprise 2.0, Social CRM
Jacob Morgan is the author of the Amazon best-selling book, The Collaborative Organization, which is a comprehensive strategy guide to emergent collaboration in the workplace. The book has been endorsed by leaders such as the former CIO of the USA, CMO of Dell, CEO of Unisys, CMO of SAP, Chair of the MIT Sloan Management Review and dozens of others.
Jacob is also the Principal and Co-founder of Chess Media Group, a management consultancy and strategic advisory firm on employee, customer, and partner collaboration with offices in San Francisco, California and Vancouver, B.C. Chess helps organizations understand how to leverage social and collaborative technologies and strategies to solve business problems and adapt to the changes in behavior and technology that we see today.
Jacob has worked with organizations such as Siemens, Sprint, Salesforce, Adobe, Safeway and many others. He is the co-author of Twittfaced, a social media 101 book for business and also authors an award winning blog on collaboration at Social Business Adviser. Jacob can be easily found on Twitter @JacobM and when he isn't speaking or consulting he is out traveling or playing Chess!
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Jacob's Recent Tweets
Jacob's Recent Articles
- Jive Takes Off the Gloves and Takes on the Competition Feb 13, 2013
- How to Deal with Manager Resistance to Enterprise Collaboration Jan 30, 2013
- Comparing and Evaluating Collaboration Vendors Jan 16, 2013
- How To Evaluate Collaboration Vendors: Eight Variables Dec 13, 2012
- The Four Types of Collaboration Deployments Nov 13, 2012
- 12 Common Patterns that Make Some Companies Successful with Collaboration Oct 30, 2012