Digital Workplace, Intranets
James Robertson is one of the leading thinkers in the intranet space. He's the author of three books, "Essential Intranets: Inspiring Sites that Deliver Business Value," "Designing Intranets: Creating Sites that Work" and "What Every Intranet Team Should Know." Over 20 years in this space, he's also published the articles and methodologies that have guided teams around the globe.
As founder of Step Two, a digital workplace and intranet consultancy, James has worked with organisations around Australia (where he's based) and internationally. His passion to help organisations work better remains as strong as ever, and he continues to explore the leading edge of enterprise digital thinking.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email [email protected]. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
James's Recent Tweets
James's Recent Articles
- You Already Have a Digital Workplace – Now You Want a Great One Sep 12, 2017
- Avoid Intranet Pitfalls by Delivering Fast and Thinking Slow Aug 14, 2017
- Beware the Hidden Costs of Enterprise Vendor Updates May 15, 2017
- Do Senior Leaders Really Stand in the Way of Digital Disruption? Apr 11, 2017
- The Digital Workplace: Are You Having the Right Conversations? Mar 16, 2017
- How Intranet Home Pages Anchor the Digital Workplace Feb 2, 2017