- Has Google Delivered a Killer Blow to Microsoft Office Apps?
- Should You Use LinkedIn to Build a Network or an Audience?
- 5 Marketing Lessons From HubSpot
- Microsoft Leaves Ballmer Bleeding as It Moves On
- A Graceful Exit for Box?
- Dave Gray on Work Like a Network and the Role of Hierarchies
- Does Jive Do Social Better by Putting the End User First?
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Jeff LawrenceContributing Author working from Washington, D.C. Metro Area, USA
Covers Digital Asset Management, Information Management
Jeff Lawrence is an entrepreneur, consultant and former fortune 500 technology executive with management skills that including strategic planning, workflow optimization, resource allocation, international operations, vendor negotiation/management, joint ventures and strategic partnerships.
Jeff is a visionary with 15-years of experience providing strategy, assessment, platform selection, enterprise-wide implementation of digital media solutions – specifically related to enterprise search, unified information access, content management, digital and media asset management for nonprofit, education, entertainment and media clients.
During the Iraq War Jeff coordinated the technology and communications efforts for Knight Ridder reporters and photographers. His efforts were recognized as part of the prestigious James K. Batten Excellence Awards Special Citation for the Iraq war coverage.
Jeff is a veteran of five Olympics, covering the games in Atlanta, Nagano, Sydney, Salt Lake City and Athens. Jeff is veteran of four Eco-Challenges, the world’s toughest expedition race as a media liaison, technology coordinator, photo editor and photographer.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Jeff's Recent Tweets
Jeff's Recent Articles
- Aug 6, 2014 Improve DAM Workflows Without Breaking the Budget
- Jul 9, 2014 10 Ideas for Building a Successful DAM
- Jun 4, 2014 Finding the Perfect Balance Between SaaS and In-House DAM
- May 7, 2014 Understanding the Financial Implications of a SaaS DAM
- Apr 8, 2014 SaaS vs. In-House DAM - Which is Right For You?
- Jul 29, 2013 Digital Asset Management: Finding the Right Fit for Your Company