- SharePoint is Already Legacy
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- Web Content is Obsolete
- What to Do When Yammer Adoption Stalls
- Faking Big Data #strataconf
- Salesforce Shares Its Marketing Vision #DF14
- Will Salesforce's New Analytics Cloud Make Waves? #DF14
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Jeff LawrenceContributing Author working from Washington, D.C. Metro Area, USA
Covers Digital Asset Management, Information Management
Jeff Lawrence is an engagement director with Celerity, a business acceleration consultancy headquartered in McLean, VA.
Jeff is an entrepreneur, consultant and former fortune 500 technology executive with more than 15-years of experience providing strategy, assessment, platform selection, enterprise-wide implementation of digital media solutions – specifically related to enterprise search, content management, digital and media asset management for nonprofit, education, entertainment and media clients including: National Geographic Society, National Geographic Channel, PBS, World Bank and George Washington University.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Jeff's Recent Tweets
Jeff's Recent Articles
- Oct 13, 2014 How DAM Connected Are You? CMIS4DAM May Make It Easier
- Sep 4, 2014 Design Efficiency into Your DAM Workflows
- Aug 6, 2014 Improve DAM Workflows Without Breaking the Budget
- Jul 9, 2014 10 Ideas for Building a Successful DAM
- Jun 4, 2014 Finding the Perfect Balance Between SaaS and In-House DAM
- May 7, 2014 Understanding the Financial Implications of a SaaS DAM
- Apr 8, 2014 SaaS vs. In-House DAM - Which is Right For You?
- Jul 29, 2013 Digital Asset Management: Finding the Right Fit for Your Company