Washington, D.C. Metro Area, USA
Digital Asset Management, Information Management
Jeff Lawrence is an engagement director with Celerity, a business acceleration consultancy headquartered in McLean, VA.
Jeff is an entrepreneur, consultant and former fortune 500 technology executive with more than 15-years of experience providing strategy, assessment, platform selection, enterprise-wide implementation of digital media solutions – specifically related to enterprise search, content management, digital and media asset management for nonprofit, education, entertainment and media clients including: National Geographic Society, National Geographic Channel, PBS, World Bank and George Washington University.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Jeff's Recent Tweets
Jeff's Recent Articles
- Spring Shopping for a DAM System Mar 5, 2015
- Is the DAM Industry Heading in the Right Direction? Feb 10, 2015
- DAM's Roadmap for 2015 and Beyond: Interoperability, Analytics Jan 7, 2015
- A Sneak Peek at DAM's Roadmap for 2015 and Beyond Jan 6, 2015
- Using DAM Content Migration to Maximize Asset Value Dec 4, 2014
- DAM Shopping? Use These Criteria to Find the Right Vendor Nov 7, 2014
- How DAM Connected Are You? CMIS4DAM May Make It Easier Oct 13, 2014
- Design Efficiency into Your DAM Workflows Sep 4, 2014
- Improve DAM Workflows Without Breaking the Budget Aug 6, 2014
- 10 Ideas for Building a Successful DAM Jul 9, 2014
- Finding the Perfect Balance Between SaaS and In-House DAM Jun 4, 2014
- Understanding the Financial Implications of a SaaS DAM May 7, 2014
- SaaS vs. In-House DAM - Which is Right For You? Apr 8, 2014
- Digital Asset Management: Finding the Right Fit for Your Company Jul 29, 2013