- SharePoint is Already Legacy
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- Web Content is Obsolete
- What to Do When Yammer Adoption Stalls
- Faking Big Data #strataconf
- Salesforce Shares Its Marketing Vision #DF14
- Will Salesforce's New Analytics Cloud Make Waves? #DF14
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Jennifer MasonContributing Author working from San Antonio, TX, USA
Covers Content Management, Information Management
As a SharePoint Server MVP, Jennifer has spent the last several years consulting others on best practices for implementing business solutions using SharePoint technologies. She is passionate about SharePoint and loves using out-of-the-box features to bring immediate ROI to her clients. She has worked with a range of companies, leading teams responsible for design, implantation and maintenance of SharePoint environments. When she isn't riding the slide at her new company, Rackspace Hosting, Jennifer focuses on strategy, planning, governance and sharing her knowledge with the SharePoint community. After a recent move to the Lone Star State from Ohio, where she was a founding member of the Columbus, Ohio SharePoint Users group, Jennifer is learning how to be a true Texan, cowboy boots and all.
Jennifer has co-authored several books on SharePoint and is currently working on her latest release, which is focused on SharePoint 2013 and will be available in February of 2013. Information on each of the books can be found using the links below:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010: Creating and Implementing Real-World Projects
- Beginning SharePoint 2010: Building Business Solutions with SharePoint
- Beginning SharePoint 2013: Building Business Solutions with SharePoint
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Jennifer's Recent Tweets
Jennifer's Recent Articles
- Mar 5, 2014 SharePoint Adoption Tips and Tricks #SPC14
- Mar 5, 2014 Navigating the Microsoft Forms Roadmap #SPC14
- Mar 4, 2014 Socializing SharePoint #SPC14
- Mar 3, 2014 SharePoint Conference Keynote: Releases and Roadmap #SPC14
- Jan 31, 2014 The End of the InfoPath Era
- Jan 23, 2014 A Square Peg in Round Holes: Using SharePoint for Multiple Solutions
- Nov 27, 2013 'Have it Your Way' SharePoint: Two Paths, Many Options
- Nov 13, 2013 Using SharePoint to Build an Interactive Onboarding Experience
- Jul 9, 2013 Grow Your Business with Yammer Breakout #WPC13
- Jul 8, 2013 Building SharePoint Solutions: Defining the Business Needs
- Jun 10, 2013 Driving User Behavior within Your SharePoint Solutions
- May 29, 2013 SkyDrive Pro: Now Available for All
- May 9, 2013 Real World Examples: SharePoint Expense Request Solution
- Apr 17, 2013 From Requirements to Technology: An Approach to Build SharePoint Solutions
- Mar 21, 2013 Yammer versus SharePoint: What is a Company to Do?
- Mar 4, 2013 An Overview of Social Features in Yammer
- Feb 14, 2013 SharePoint 2013: Social Features Highlights
- Feb 4, 2013 SharePoint, Social and Yammer: A Way of Working, Not Just Tools
- Dec 10, 2012 The Year in SharePoint: Looking Back, Planning Forward
- Nov 20, 2012 SharePoint Community: Loud and Clear #spc12
- Nov 19, 2012 SharePoint Conference, Surface Style #SPC12
- Nov 16, 2012 A Few of My Favorite Things in SharePoint 2013 #spc12
- Nov 15, 2012 Social - It's Nothing New #spc12
- Nov 14, 2012 Project 2013 - A Few Surprises Under the Covers #spc12
- Nov 13, 2012 SharePoint 2013: A Small Piece of a Greater Puzzle #spc12
- Nov 13, 2012 Finally - It's All About Us! Thoughts from the SharePoint Conference Keynote #spc12
- Oct 31, 2012 Work, Play, Tablet, PC: Welcome to the New Microsoft
- Oct 15, 2012 SharePoint 2013: Intranets with a Side of Social
- Sep 26, 2012 The Death of SharePoint Designer?
- Sep 13, 2012 SharePoint: Empowering Your User Base