San Antonio, TX, USA
Content Management, Information Management
As a SharePoint Server MVP, Jennifer has spent the last several years consulting others on best practices for implementing business solutions using SharePoint technologies. She is passionate about SharePoint and loves using out-of-the-box features to bring immediate ROI to her clients. She has worked with a range of companies, leading teams responsible for design, implantation and maintenance of SharePoint environments. When she isn't riding the slide at her new company, Rackspace Hosting, Jennifer focuses on strategy, planning, governance and sharing her knowledge with the SharePoint community. After a recent move to the Lone Star State from Ohio, where she was a founding member of the Columbus, Ohio SharePoint Users group, Jennifer is learning how to be a true Texan, cowboy boots and all.
Jennifer has co-authored several books on SharePoint and is currently working on her latest release, which is focused on SharePoint 2013 and will be available in February of 2013. Information on each of the books can be found using the links below:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010: Creating and Implementing Real-World Projects
- Beginning SharePoint 2010: Building Business Solutions with SharePoint
- Beginning SharePoint 2013: Building Business Solutions with SharePoint
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Jennifer's Recent Tweets
Jennifer's Recent Articles
- From Build It and Go, to Ready to Go with SharePoint Mar 16, 2015
- Office 365: 2014 Highlights, Preparing for 2015 Jan 15, 2015
- SharePoint Adoption Tips and Tricks #SPC14 Mar 5, 2014
- Navigating the Microsoft Forms Roadmap #SPC14 Mar 5, 2014
- Socializing SharePoint #SPC14 Mar 4, 2014
- SharePoint Conference Keynote: Releases and Roadmap #SPC14 Mar 3, 2014