- Thoughts on the New Cashless Society
- Why Most Big Data Projects Fail + How to Make Yours Succeed
- Windows Blue is Free, Windows Phone 8 Update Details Burbling Out
- Report: Moving From Content Management To Experience Management [Infographic]
- Gartner: 5 Cool Vendors in Content Management Focus on Mobile, Enterprise Collaboration
- How EMC Documentum Got Its Groove Back
- Four Reasons Why You Should be Thinking About Customer Journeys
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Jennifer MasonContributing Author working from San Antonio, TX, USA
Covers Content Management, Information Management
As a SharePoint Server MVP, Jennifer has spent the last several years consulting others on best practices for implementing business solutions using SharePoint technologies. She is passionate about SharePoint and loves using out-of-the-box features to bring immediate ROI to her clients. She has worked with a range of companies, leading teams responsible for design, implantation and maintenance of SharePoint environments. When she isn't riding the slide at her new company, Rackspace Hosting, Jennifer focuses on strategy, planning, governance and sharing her knowledge with the SharePoint community. After a recent move to the Lone Star State from Ohio, where she was a founding member of the Columbus, Ohio SharePoint Users group, Jennifer is learning how to be a true Texan, cowboy boots and all.
Jennifer has co-authored several books on SharePoint and is currently working on her latest release, which is focused on SharePoint 2013 and will be available in February of 2013. Information on each of the books can be found using the links below:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010: Creating and Implementing Real-World Projects
- Beginning SharePoint 2010: Building Business Solutions with SharePoint
- Beginning SharePoint 2013: Building Business Solutions with SharePoint
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Jennifer's Recent Tweets
Jennifer's Recent Articles
- May 9, 2013 Real World Examples: SharePoint Expense Request Solution
- Apr 17, 2013 From Requirements to Technology: An Approach to Build SharePoint Solutions
- Mar 21, 2013 Yammer versus SharePoint: What is a Company to Do?
- Mar 4, 2013 An Overview of Social Features in Yammer
- Feb 14, 2013 SharePoint 2013: Social Features Highlights
- Feb 4, 2013 SharePoint, Social and Yammer: A Way of Working, Not Just Tools
- Dec 10, 2012 The Year in SharePoint: Looking Back, Planning Forward
- Nov 20, 2012 SharePoint Community: Loud and Clear #spc12
- Nov 19, 2012 SharePoint Conference, Surface Style #SPC12
- Nov 16, 2012 A Few of My Favorite Things in SharePoint 2013 #spc12
- Nov 15, 2012 Social - It's Nothing New #spc12
- Nov 14, 2012 Project 2013 - A Few Surprises Under the Covers #spc12
- Nov 13, 2012 SharePoint 2013: A Small Piece of a Greater Puzzle #spc12
- Nov 13, 2012 Finally - It's All About Us! Thoughts from the SharePoint Conference Keynote #spc12
- Oct 31, 2012 Work, Play, Tablet, PC: Welcome to the New Microsoft
- Oct 15, 2012 SharePoint 2013: Intranets with a Side of Social
- Sep 26, 2012 The Death of SharePoint Designer?
- Sep 13, 2012 SharePoint: Empowering Your User Base
- Aug 30, 2012 SharePoint Governance: Needed Now More than Ever
- Aug 16, 2012 SharePoint 2013: Not Quite What I Expected
- Jul 17, 2012 Microsoft Office 2013: Customers, Cloud Leading the Change
- Jul 10, 2012 SharePoint 2010 Composites: Do-It-Yourself Business Solutions
- Jun 21, 2012 SharePoint 2010 Insights: BI for Everyone
- Jun 7, 2012 SharePoint 2010 Search: Relevance, Refinement, People
- May 24, 2012 SharePoint 2010: Enterprise Content Management for the Masses
- May 9, 2012 SharePoint 2010 Communities: An Integrated Collaboration Platform
- Apr 25, 2012 SharePoint 2010 Sites: One Infrastructure for All Your Business Web Sites
- Apr 16, 2012 What Is This SharePoint Thing All About Anyway?
- Mar 23, 2012 A Tool's Role in a Productive Environment #mspc12
- Oct 7, 2011 Enterprise Search & the Cloud: Unifying Information Across SharePoint 2010, Office 365, LOB Systems & More #spc11