Content Management, Information Management
Kamran Khan is co-founder, president and CEO of Search Technologies, a company dedicated to developing, implementing and supporting search and big data solutions. He has been developing, supporting, selling and managing in the computer software/services industry for 25 years with a focus on search engine technology. Before co-founding Search Technologies in 2005, he was the SVP of Worldwide Sales at Excalibur Technologies, where he built a $50 million international software licensing business with RetrievalWare.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email [email protected]. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Kamran's Recent Tweets
Kamran's Recent Articles
- Here’s Why Insight Engines Are the Next Big Thing Aug 8, 2017
- Your Top 5 FAQs About the End of Google Search Appliance Feb 27, 2017
- Search & Big Data Analytics in 2017: 5 Hot Topics Jan 17, 2017
- Solr vs. Elasticsearch: 5 Factors to Consider Dec 5, 2016
- Moving from Google Search Appliance? The Time is Now Jun 21, 2016
- 6 Overlooked Uses for Search Applications Jun 24, 2013
- Enterprise Content Browsing - The Best of Both Worlds Apr 18, 2013
- Creating Secure Search for Your Big Data Goldmine Jan 23, 2013
- Structuring the Unstructured: Why Big Data is Suddenly Interested in Enterprise Search Dec 6, 2012