- Gartner Names Wise Choices for Workplace Social Software
- Is Box Writing Enterprise Content Management's Obituary?
- The Future of SharePoint is the Cloud #gartnerpcc
- Customer Journeys Trump the Traditional Sales Cycle
- Drive Social Adoption with SharePoint and Yammer Analytics
- Microsoft Leaves Ballmer Bleeding as It Moves On
- 12 Steps To A Successful ECM Deployment #gartnerpcc
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Lee FeigenbaumContributing Author working from Boston, MA
Covers Data Management, Semantic Technology
Lee Feigenbaum (@LeeFeigenbaum), co-founder and VP of Marketing for Cambridge Semantics, is a leading expert in Semantic Web technologies and their applicability to enterprise IT challenges. He is passionate about helping information professionals use semantic technology to solve enterprise information management challenges.
Lee is the editor-in-chief and a core contributor to Semantic University, a free online resource for learning about Semantic Web technologies.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Lee's Recent Tweets
Lee's Recent Articles
- Oct 29, 2012 BBC's Adoption of Semantic Web Technologies: An Interview
- Sep 4, 2012 The What and Why of Semantic Web Technologies
- Jul 18, 2012 The Semantic Web and the Modern Enterprise