- Will BlackBerry Once Again be King of Mobility?
- Adobe: IBM's Silverpop Deal Could Trigger 'Nightmare'
- The SharePoint Information Governance Problem
- Why Microsoft's Reign Will Continue
- It's Official: Forrester Says Campaign Marketing Is Dead
- 3 Ways Social Media is Changing Online Content
- Is Marketo the Next Acquisition Target?
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Marisa PeacockSenior Reporter working from Washington D.C.
Covers Web Engagement, Enterprise 2.0, Enterprise Social Media
Marisa holds a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Mount Holyoke College and a MALS in American Studies from Georgetown University.
Marisa resides in the Washington, D.C. area. Feel free to contact her to arrange briefings, demos and product reviews.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Marisa's Recent Tweets
Marisa's Recent Articles
- Dec 25, 2013 A Look Back: The Evolution of Social Media in 2013
- Dec 20, 2013 Social Media Briefs: Self-Censored Posts, Customized Vine URLs
- Dec 18, 2013 5 Apps to Simplify Email #OccupyYourInbox
- Dec 17, 2013 Resolve to Upgrade Your Web Tech for Better Customer Experiences [Infographic]
- Dec 17, 2013 Meetings, Mobility and How We Spend Half Our Time at Work
- Dec 13, 2013 Social Media Briefs: Backlash over Twitter's Blocking Policy, Instagram Goes Direct
- Dec 12, 2013 Brands Still Struggle to Engage with Customers on Social Media
- Dec 12, 2013 A CXM Retrospective: How the Customer Experience Has Evolved
- Dec 11, 2013 And on Sunday, We Retweet
- Dec 10, 2013 Zendesk Integrates with MailChimp, SurveyMonkey; Extends Customer Support
- Dec 10, 2013 Zen and the Art of Company Culture
- Dec 10, 2013 Content Curation Challenges Persist for Marketers
- Dec 6, 2013 Social Media Briefs: Facebook Wants Your Money, Tumblr's Sponsored Trends
- Dec 5, 2013 5 Ways Benefits Management Can Improve the Employee Experience
- Dec 4, 2013 Facebook Page Ratings Leave Unanswered Questions
- Dec 3, 2013 Will Ephemeral Communications Make Delete the Default?
- Nov 26, 2013 Few Customers 'Extremely Satisfied' with Omnichannel Customer Experience
- Nov 25, 2013 How Mobile and Social Are Changing Consumer Behaviors [Infographic]
- Nov 25, 2013 6 in 10 Advertisers Can't Measure the Impact of Digital Video
- Nov 25, 2013 Data Overload, Inefficiencies Plague Customer Call Centers
- Nov 22, 2013 Social Media Briefs: YouTube Outage, Twitter Pulls a Plug, the Secret Lives of Pins
- Nov 21, 2013 3 Ways to Make Your Customer Service Department a Holiday Success
- Nov 20, 2013 How To Measure the Value of Internal Communications [Infographic]
- Nov 19, 2013 What the Future of Mobile Means for Online Social Networks
- Nov 15, 2013 Social Media Briefs: SnapChat Snubs Facebook, Tweets with Images Engage More
- Nov 14, 2013 RadiumOne Connect Promises to Boost Mobile App Engagement
- Nov 14, 2013 Workforce Analytics Help Companies Find, Retain Employees
- Nov 13, 2013 How to Optimize Mobile for Holiday Purchases [Infographic]
- Nov 8, 2013 Social Media Briefs: #FacebookDown, Twitter Goes Public
- Nov 8, 2013 Is Your Customer Experience Ready for the Holidays? [Infographic]