- Thoughts on the New Cashless Society
- Why Most Big Data Projects Fail + How to Make Yours Succeed
- Windows Blue is Free, Windows Phone 8 Update Details Burbling Out
- Report: Moving From Content Management To Experience Management [Infographic]
- Gartner: 5 Cool Vendors in Content Management Focus on Mobile, Enterprise Collaboration
- How EMC Documentum Got Its Groove Back
- Four Reasons Why You Should be Thinking About Customer Journeys
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Mark MillerContributing Author working from New York, NY
Covers Content Management, Information Management
Mark Miller is recognized internationally as a Senior Storyteller, weaving engaging tales to simplify the explanation of complex, technological solutions. His current mission is to save the planet from the default SharePoint 2010 interface at NothingButBranding.com.
He is the founder of two of the largest, online SharePoint communities in the world: NothingButSharePoint.com and EndUserSharePoint.com. Mark is a founding member of Sharing the Point, a group of SharePoint evangelists who travel the world bringing support and encouragement to underserved SharePoint communities.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Mark's Recent Articles
- Sep 6, 2012 Why SharePoint 2013 Isn't for You