- Told You So: Ektron is Merging with EPiServer
- Where Document Management Went Wrong
- IDC: 10 Predictions For Emerging Technologies In 2015
- Five Hot HR Tech Trends for 2015 [Infographic]
- 8 Companies Leading ECM Into 2015
- Who Wins, Loses in Ektron-EPiServer Web CMS Merger?
- Mark Cuban: I Don't Take Risks But I Sure Can Dance
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Mark MillerContributing Author working from New York, NY
Covers Content Management, Information Management
Mark Miller is recognized internationally as a Senior Storyteller, weaving engaging tales to simplify the explanation of complex, technological solutions. His current mission is to save the planet from the default SharePoint 2010 interface at NothingButBranding.com.
He is the founder of two of the largest, online SharePoint communities in the world: NothingButSharePoint.com and EndUserSharePoint.com. Mark is a founding member of Sharing the Point, a group of SharePoint evangelists who travel the world bringing support and encouragement to underserved SharePoint communities.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Mark's Recent Articles
- Sep 6, 2012 Why SharePoint 2013 Isn't for You