New York, NY
Web Engagement, Personalization
A career long evangelist of online businesses, Mark is the commercial founder of Maxymiser and introduced its revolutionary Conversion Management platform to the market in 2006. Prior to Maxymiser, Mark headed up online marketing and business development for Travelport, focusing in particular on the acquisition and integration of ebookers, Octopus Travel, Hotel Club and RatesToGo. Latterly Mark headed-up the Business Development, Search and PPC teams for Travelport. Mark was previously part of the team that launched Hitwise in the UK market. Mark is a thought leader in the conversion marketplace, speaking globally at conferences and quoted regularly in the marketing press.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Mark's Recent Tweets
Mark's Recent Articles
- From Maintenance to Optimization: Making the Most of Your Customer Data May 23, 2013
- Optimizing the Web Experience: A/B Testing, Multivariate Testing or Both? May 8, 2013
- How to Integrate Social Media Into Your e-Commerce Marketing Strategy Mar 20, 2013
- Six Tips for Getting Buy-In on a Testing Program Feb 25, 2013
- Five Reasons Testing Should Be Included in Your 2013 Marketing Plan Jan 28, 2013
- 2013 Global E-Commerce Trends: More Personal, More Mobile, More Channels Dec 10, 2012