New York City, NY
Social Business, Web Measurement
For more than a decade, Marshall Sponder has influenced the development of the digital analytics field with his industry blog, WebMetricsGuru, which focuses on social media metrics and web intelligence. He is the author of Social Media Analytics and possesses considerable in-house corporate experience as a visionary at IBM and Monster, combined with contract work for Porter Novelli PR, small businesses and start-ups. Marshall developed and teaches various web intelligence courses at multiple universities, including Rutgers, FIT and Baruch, where he will be a Full Time lecturer at the college's Zicklin School of Business starting this fall. He is also leading the development and delivery of a groundbreaking course on Creating Viral Media at Rutgers using big data.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Marshall's Recent Tweets
Marshall's Recent Articles
- PaperG's Victor Wong: Save Time, Cut Costs with Programmatic Creative Jun 24, 2014
- The Art and Science of Omnichannel Marketing - and a Dash of Peter Max Jun 3, 2014
- How Isaac Mizrahi and Liz Claiborne Use Omnichannel Marketing Jun 2, 2014
- Brands Need 'Programmatic Creative' to Keep Up with Ad Tech Apr 22, 2014
- Reinventing Retail for the Omnichannel Era Apr 7, 2014
- Big Data: Forget the Size, Focus on Value #GigaOmLive Mar 21, 2014
- Programmatic Shaping the Future of TV Ad Buying Mar 17, 2014
- The Dollars and Sense of Sentiment Mar 7, 2014
- Musings from Social Media Week #SMW14 Feb 25, 2014