- Forrester: Move Faster on App Development
- Reinventing Digital Asset Management
- Microsoft Strikes Google by Slashing Office 365 Prices #WPC14
- A Man, a Blouse and an Awesome Customer Experience
- World Cup Website Hacked: Is Yours Vulnerable, Too?
- Thank You, Apple-IBM? Why Mega Deal is Good for Microsoft
- Here are the IoT Top 10 Movers and Shakers
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Noreen SeebacherChief Editor working from Greater New York Area, NY, USA
Covers Customer Experience, Social Business, Information Management
A New York City-based writer and editor, I've worked for numerous print and online publications. Before joining CMSWire as Chief Editor, I was an editor at two UBM Tech sites.
I started my career at The Pittsburgh Press, later worked at the Detroit News and started my own business after moving to New York some years ago.
My work has appeared in a variety of print and online publications, including The New York Times, the New York Post and New York Daily News. I also co-edited five newsletters for Real Estate Media's GlobeSt.com and served as the site's technology editor.
When I'm not writing, editing or web surfing, I enjoy spending time with my husband, our five kids and three formerly homeless cats.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Noreen's Recent Tweets
Noreen's Recent Articles
- Jul 22, 2014 CX: It's Not Rocket Science But it's Still Hard
- Jul 15, 2014 Big, Bigger, Huge: Apple, IBM Create Massive Partnership
- Jul 15, 2014 Aha! Social Can Transform Businesses - and Create Value, Too
- Jul 14, 2014 Cloudwords Offers New Solution for Global Marketers
- Jul 9, 2014 Here's Why You Should Take Good Care of Your Customers
- Jul 7, 2014 Smoke, Fire and American Apparel: Avoiding Social Mistakes
- Jul 4, 2014 5 Things Marketers Can Learn on the Fourth of July
- Jul 2, 2014 What's New in July for Open Source CMS [Infographic]
- Jul 1, 2014 Discussion Point: What's the Deal with Disruptive Innovation?
- Jun 30, 2014 Guess Where Workers Have New Rights to Work from Home?
- Jun 23, 2014 Discussion Point: Can Social Media Improve Customer Relationships?
- Jun 20, 2014 World Cup Website Hacked: Is Yours Vulnerable, Too?
- Jun 18, 2014 This Tiny Restaurant Knows More than You About Customer Experience
- Jun 16, 2014 Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Will Speak at #xTupleCon14
- Jun 13, 2014 5 Ways to Keep Employees Focused and Productive
- Jun 11, 2014 Talkin' Trash: Curbing Comment Spam and Crazy People
- Jun 5, 2014 5 Reasons Google Beat Apple to Become the Top Brand
- Jun 4, 2014 8 Things You Can Learn About CX on Your Summer Vacation
- Jun 3, 2014 Huddle Scores with Williams Lea
- Jun 2, 2014 What's New in June for Open Source CMS
- May 28, 2014 Oscar Berg: 'Collaboration Pyramid' Holds the Secret of High Impact Social Business
- May 20, 2014 FBI Warns: Check Your Windows PC for a RAT
- May 16, 2014 IBM Marketing VP Adds Color to Big Blue [Video]
- May 16, 2014 Face It: Effective Marketing is All Digital #WDS2
- May 14, 2014 These 5 Companies are CX Innovators
- May 13, 2014 Please Stop Tweeting #mute
- May 12, 2014 Hacked! Attack of the DDoS Protection Services
- May 8, 2014 GE Cuts Battered Box a Big Break
- May 7, 2014 Place Your Bets: Name the Top CX Innovator
- May 7, 2014 How to Sweeten Customer Experience [Infographic]