Savannah, GA, USA
Customer Experience, Social Business, Big Data
A Savannah, Georgia area-based writer and editor, Noreen bridged the digital divide by transitioning from print to online. Before joining SMG/CMSWire as Chief Editor, she was an editor at two UBM Tech sites. She also co-edited five newsletters for Real Estate Media's GlobeSt.com and served as the site's technology editor.
Long, long ago, she worked at both The Pittsburgh Press and the Detroit News. She also ran her own writing and reporting business for 20-years in New York City.
When not writing, editing or traveling, she enjoys spending time with her husband, their five kids, one grandchild and three formerly homeless cats.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Noreen's Recent Tweets
Noreen's Recent Articles
- CMSWire Opens Registration for Its DX Summit Aug 27, 2015
- So a PR Guy Cc'd 468 People on a Product Pitch Aug 26, 2015
- SharePoint Fans Get Their Promised Beta Aug 24, 2015
- How Much is a Mobile Event App Worth? Try $45M Aug 12, 2015
- Whats New for You This August in Open Source CMS Aug 6, 2015
- Attention Marketers: You're Data Rich, Insight Poor Jul 28, 2015