- SharePoint is Already Legacy
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- Has Google Just Reinvented Gmail?
- What to Do When Yammer Adoption Stalls
- Faking Big Data #strataconf
- Is Your Information Architecture Ready for SharePoint 2013?
- Web Content is Obsolete
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Noreen SeebacherChief Editor working from Greater New York Area, NY, USA
Covers Customer Experience, Social Business, Information Management
A Savannah, Georgia area-based writer and editor, I've worked for numerous print and online publications. Before joining CMSWire as Chief Editor, I was an editor at two UBM Tech sites.
I started my career at The Pittsburgh Press, later worked at the Detroit News and ran my own business during a 20-year stint in New York City.
My work has appeared in a variety of print and online publications, including The New York Times, the New York Post and New York Daily News. I also co-edited five newsletters for Real Estate Media's GlobeSt.com and served as the site's technology editor.
When I'm not writing, editing or web surfing, I enjoy spending time with my husband, our five kids and three formerly homeless cats.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Noreen's Recent Tweets
Noreen's Recent Articles
- Oct 23, 2014 Adobe, Nielsen Partner to Measure Digital Content Consumption
- Oct 21, 2014 NetScout's Trying to Poison the Jury, Gartner Claims
- Oct 13, 2014 Why Collaboration Solutions Fail [Infographic]
- Oct 8, 2014 What's New in October for Open Source CMS
- Oct 6, 2014 Discussion Point: What's the Big Problem With Big Data? [Video]
- Oct 3, 2014 Expensify CEO to Concur Clients: We're Free - and 'Don't Suck'
- Sep 30, 2014 Connecticut Judge Gives Gartner More Time to Answer Lawsuit
- Sep 26, 2014 Look Who's Talking ... And It's Not Americans
- Sep 25, 2014 Lost Your Phone? You're Probably a Guy [Infographic]
- Sep 18, 2014 Discussion Point: Is Work Interfering With Our Personal Lives?
- Sep 17, 2014 Hootsuite, Nuance - and Everyone Else - Bite into iOS 8
- Sep 10, 2014 The Future is Bright for the Mobile App Industry [Infographic]
- Sep 10, 2014 Net Neutrality: You Never Know What You Have 'til It's Gone
- Sep 9, 2014 A Bigger iPhone Will Just Make My Butt Look Big
- Sep 8, 2014 US Impulse Buyers Beware: Twitter Launches 'Buy' Button
- Sep 5, 2014 What's New in September for Open Source CMS
- Sep 3, 2014 Sprinklr Makes Its Third Buy This Year
- Aug 28, 2014 Tweets to Treasure: Better Trend Analysis
- Aug 25, 2014 Marketing Wisdom from Netflix's House of Cards
- Aug 25, 2014 Parents Aren't the Only Winners When Kids Return to School [Infographic]
- Aug 24, 2014 'Lizard Squad' Targets Sony in New DDoS Attack
- Aug 18, 2014 A Career in Marketing? Sure Beats Being a Doctor or Engineer
- Aug 15, 2014 Friday Fun Day: Insider's Guide to Facebook Image Sizes
- Aug 14, 2014 Don't Close Your Brick-and-Mortar Stores Yet
- Aug 11, 2014 How Vendors Learn to Play the Gartner Game
- Aug 8, 2014 Cyber Criminals in Russia Might Know the Password You Forgot
- Aug 6, 2014 What's New in August for Open Source CMS
- Aug 4, 2014 How to Build Company Culture - and Keep Great Employees
- Jul 31, 2014 Throwback Thursday: 10 Great Stories You Might Have Missed
- Jul 28, 2014 Discussion Point: How Will the IoT Change Our Lives?