Savannah, GA, USA
Customer Experience, Social Business, Big Data
A Savannah, Georgia area-based writer and editor, Noreen bridged the digital divide by transitioning from print to online. Before joining SMG/CMSWire as Chief Editor, she was an editor at two UBM Tech sites. She also co-edited five newsletters for Real Estate Media's GlobeSt.com and served as the site's technology editor.
Long, long ago, she worked at both The Pittsburgh Press and the Detroit News. She also ran her own writing and reporting business for 20-years in New York City.
When not writing, editing or traveling, she enjoys spending time with her husband, their five kids, one grandchild and three formerly homeless cats.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Noreen's Recent Tweets
Noreen's Recent Articles
- Attention Marketers: You're Data Rich, Insight Poor Jul 28, 2015
- How Do You Measure Your Mobile Marketing? Jul 27, 2015
- OMG Marketers: Enough Already with Millennials Jul 23, 2015
- Is Akumina Reuniting the Old Ektron Team? Jul 22, 2015
- Survey Says, 'Show Your IT Team a Little Love' Jul 16, 2015
- What a Bad Day for Technology! Jul 8, 2015