Savannah, GA, USA
Customer Experience, Social Business, Big Data
A Savannah, Georgia area-based writer and editor, Noreen bridged the digital divide by transitioning from print to online. Before joining SMG/CMSWire as Chief Editor, she was an editor at two UBM Tech sites. She also co-edited five newsletters for Real Estate Media's GlobeSt.com and served as the site's technology editor.
Long, long ago, she worked at both The Pittsburgh Press and the Detroit News. She also ran her own writing and reporting business for 20-years in New York City.
When not writing, editing or traveling, she enjoys spending time with her husband, their five kids, one grandchild and three formerly homeless cats.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Noreen's Recent Tweets
Noreen's Recent Articles
- Do You Know the Secret to Happy Employees? Jun 22, 2015
- You Can Bring Down a Website for $38 Jun 9, 2015
- What's New for You This June in Open Source CMS Jun 3, 2015
- Choosing the Best Public Cloud Provider May 27, 2015
- We Should Talk: How Live Chat Improves CX May 20, 2015
- Your Customer: Short Attention Span, Digitally Distracted May 14, 2015