- Has Google Delivered a Killer Blow to Microsoft Office Apps?
- Should You Use LinkedIn to Build a Network or an Audience?
- 5 Marketing Lessons From HubSpot
- A Graceful Exit for Box?
- Microsoft Leaves Ballmer Bleeding as It Moves On
- Dave Gray on Work Like a Network and the Role of Hierarchies
- Does Jive Do Social Better by Putting the End User First?
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Noreen SeebacherChief Editor working from Greater New York Area, NY, USA
Covers Customer Experience, Social Business, Information Management
A New York City-based writer and editor, I've worked for numerous print and online publications. Before joining CMSWire as Chief Editor, I was an editor at two UBM Tech sites.
I started my career at The Pittsburgh Press, later worked at the Detroit News and started my own business after moving to New York some years ago.
My work has appeared in a variety of print and online publications, including The New York Times, the New York Post and New York Daily News. I also co-edited five newsletters for Real Estate Media's GlobeSt.com and served as the site's technology editor.
When I'm not writing, editing or web surfing, I enjoy spending time with my husband, our five kids and three formerly homeless cats.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Noreen's Recent Tweets
Noreen's Recent Articles
- Aug 28, 2014 Tweets to Treasure: Better Trend Analysis
- Aug 25, 2014 Marketing Wisdom from Netflix's House of Cards
- Aug 25, 2014 Parents Aren't the Only Winners When Kids Return to School [Infographic]
- Aug 24, 2014 'Lizard Squad' Targets Sony in New DDoS Attack
- Aug 18, 2014 A Career in Marketing? Sure Beats Being a Doctor or Engineer
- Aug 15, 2014 Friday Fun Day: Insider's Guide to Facebook Image Sizes
- Aug 14, 2014 Don't Close Your Brick-and-Mortar Stores Yet
- Aug 11, 2014 How Vendors Learn to Play the Gartner Game
- Aug 8, 2014 Cyber Criminals in Russia Might Know the Password You Forgot
- Aug 6, 2014 What's New in August for Open Source CMS
- Aug 4, 2014 How to Build Company Culture - and Keep Great Employees
- Jul 31, 2014 Throwback Thursday: 10 Great Stories You Might Have Missed
- Jul 28, 2014 Discussion Point: How Will the IoT Change Our Lives?
- Jul 24, 2014 Googlebot Imposters Attack, Hack and Spam Your Site
- Jul 22, 2014 CX: It's Not Rocket Science But it's Still Hard
- Jul 15, 2014 Big, Bigger, Huge: Apple, IBM Create Massive Partnership
- Jul 15, 2014 Aha! Social Can Transform Businesses - and Create Value, Too
- Jul 14, 2014 Cloudwords Offers New Solution for Global Marketers
- Jul 9, 2014 Here's Why You Should Take Good Care of Your Customers
- Jul 7, 2014 Smoke, Fire and American Apparel: Avoiding Social Mistakes
- Jul 4, 2014 5 Things Marketers Can Learn on the Fourth of July
- Jul 2, 2014 What's New in July for Open Source CMS [Infographic]
- Jul 1, 2014 Discussion Point: What's the Deal with Disruptive Innovation?
- Jun 30, 2014 Guess Where Workers Have New Rights to Work from Home?
- Jun 23, 2014 Discussion Point: Can Social Media Improve Customer Relationships?
- Jun 20, 2014 World Cup Website Hacked: Is Yours Vulnerable, Too?
- Jun 18, 2014 This Tiny Restaurant Knows More than You About Customer Experience
- Jun 16, 2014 Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Will Speak at #xTupleCon14
- Jun 13, 2014 5 Ways to Keep Employees Focused and Productive
- Jun 11, 2014 Talkin' Trash: Curbing Comment Spam and Crazy People