Savannah, GA, USA
Customer Experience, Social Business, Big Data
A Savannah, Georgia area-based writer and editor, Noreen bridged the digital divide by transitioning from print to online. Before joining SMG/CMSWire as Chief Editor, she was an editor at two UBM Tech sites. She also co-edited five newsletters for Real Estate Media's GlobeSt.com and served as the site's technology editor.
Long, long ago, she worked at both The Pittsburgh Press and the Detroit News. She also ran her own writing and reporting business for 20-years in New York City.
When not writing, editing or traveling, she enjoys spending time with her husband, their five kids, one grandchild and three formerly homeless cats.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Noreen's Recent Tweets
Noreen's Recent Articles
- Speed Read:How to Make a Journalist Cringe Feb 8, 2016
- What You're Missing About Digital Experience Feb 3, 2016
- Why Your Business Makes So Many Bad Decisions Feb 2, 2016
- Speed Read: How to Tell Great Stories Feb 1, 2016
- Was That $128K Education Really a Good Investment? Jan 19, 2016
- Speed Read: Boost ROI With Predictive Marketing Jan 15, 2016