- Microsoft Leaks Offer a Glimpse of SharePoint 2016
- Blame the C-Suite for Your Failed SharePoint Project
- 5 Predictions About Marketing Technology
- Discussion Point: Who Has the Best Digital Marketing Hub?
- Why You Should Be Worried (and Angry) About Lenovo
- The Future of SEO is Not SEO
- Everything You Really Need to Know About Docker
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Noreen SeebacherChief Editor working from Savannah, GA, USA
Covers Customer Experience, Social Business, Big Data
A Savannah, Georgia area-based writer and editor, I've worked for numerous print and online publications. Before joining SMG/CMSWire as Chief Editor, I was an editor at two UBM Tech sites.
I started my career at The Pittsburgh Press, later worked at the Detroit News and ran my own business during a 20-year stint in New York City.
My work has appeared in a variety of print and online publications, including The New York Times, the New York Post and New York Daily News. I also co-edited five newsletters for Real Estate Media's GlobeSt.com and served as the site's technology editor.
When I'm not writing, editing or web surfing, I enjoy spending time with my husband, our five kids and three formerly homeless cats.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Noreen's Recent Tweets
Noreen's Recent Articles
- Mar 2, 2015 Your Customers Are Cheap and Cashless, But Love Online Shopping
- Feb 23, 2015 Discussion Point: Who Has the Best Digital Marketing Hub?
- Feb 19, 2015 Don't Open Your Email: Agari Warns Malicious Messages Have Soared
- Feb 19, 2015 NetScout Responds to Court Order, Revises Complaint Against Gartner
- Feb 13, 2015 Fed Cybersecurity Summit: Assessing Risks, Looking for Solutions
- Feb 9, 2015 What's New in February for Open Source CMS
- Feb 6, 2015 Marketer's Dilemma: Too Much Transparency, Too Much Work?
- Feb 4, 2015 Forrester Ranks Kaltura, 6 Others Leaders in Enterprise Video
- Jan 27, 2015 PhotoShelter Launches DAM Solution for 'Companies of All Sizes'
- Jan 27, 2015 Told You So: Ektron is Merging with EPiServer
- Jan 22, 2015 Companies Plagued by Mobile Marketing Mediocrity, Altimeter Finds
- Jan 21, 2015 Discussion Point: Security Experts Respond to the State of the Union Address
- Jan 15, 2015 Discussion Point: What Can We Expect from the Cloud in 2015?
- Jan 14, 2015 6 Sites Are the Fastest, Most Secure: Is Yours One of Them?
- Jan 9, 2015 The Problem with Programmatic: Too Much Secrecy, Too Little Trust
- Jan 6, 2015 What's New in January for Open Source CMS
- Jan 1, 2015 CMSWire's Top 25: The Hits of 2014
- Dec 26, 2014 A Look Back: Still Searching for Optimal Customer Experience
- Dec 22, 2014 7 Troubling Myths About CX - and Why It Could Fail
- Dec 16, 2014 Is AdRoll on Target About Retargeting and Programmatic?
- Dec 15, 2014 Honest-to-God, Absolutely True Marketing Predictions for 2015
- Dec 6, 2014 Is Newly Sold Ektron Merging with EPiServer?
- Dec 5, 2014 Once Red Hot Ektron Reportedly Sells for Paltry Sum
- Dec 4, 2014 Dear Marketers, Thanks for Ruining My Holiday Shopping Experience
- Dec 2, 2014 What's New in December for Open Source CMS
- Nov 20, 2014 Customers Aren't Worried About Data Breaches [Infographic]
- Nov 15, 2014 Gartner Tries to Protect Its Magic Quadrants
- Nov 14, 2014 Who Are the 100 Fastest Growing Software Companies?
- Nov 12, 2014 Guess Where Kevin Cochrane Popped Up?
- Nov 11, 2014 Discussion Point: Creating Long Distance Collaboration and Teams