Savannah, GA, USA
Customer Experience, Social Business, Big Data
A Savannah, Georgia area-based writer and editor, I've worked for numerous print and online publications. Before joining SMG/CMSWire as Chief Editor, I was an editor at two UBM Tech sites.
I started my career at The Pittsburgh Press, later worked at the Detroit News and ran my own business during a 20-year stint in New York City.
My work has appeared in a variety of print and online publications, including The New York Times, the New York Post and New York Daily News. I also co-edited five newsletters for Real Estate Media's GlobeSt.com and served as the site's technology editor.
When I'm not writing, editing or web surfing, I enjoy spending time with my husband, our five kids and three formerly homeless cats.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Noreen's Recent Tweets
Noreen's Recent Articles
- Choosing the Best Public Cloud Provider May 27, 2015
- We Should Talk: How Live Chat Improves CX May 20, 2015
- Your Customer: Short Attention Span, Digitally Distracted May 14, 2015
- Percolate Bubbles Up With Another $40M May 14, 2015
- What's New for You This May in Open Source CMS May 4, 2015
- Akumina Wants You to Love SharePoint May 4, 2015