Malmö Area, Sweden
Enterprise Collaboration, Digital Workplace
Oscar is an experienced management consultant located in Sweden who is passionate about helping customers to become more successful by improving communication, sharing and collaboration. He believes that "Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others" (Buddha) and that happiness comes before success.
Oscar is the author of the book, "Collaborating in a Social Era." Besides sharing his ideas and observations on his own blog The Content Economy, Oscar is an Enterprise 2.0 expert blogger for the AIIM Enterprise 2.0 Community and writes here at CMSWire.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Oscar's Recent Tweets
Oscar's Recent Articles
- Energize Your Enterprise With Collaboration Oct 16, 2015
- Are We Asking the Right Questions of the Digital Workplace? Mar 11, 2015
- Business Relies on the Strength of Networks Aug 11, 2014
- Time to Close the Knowing-Doing Gap in Enterprise Collaboration Feb 10, 2014
- The Enterprise Collaboration Tipping Point Dec 11, 2013
- The Social Enterprise: Technology is the Easy Part - System Change is the Challenge Jun 12, 2013