- Gartner MQ for ECM: Why the Leaders Stand Out
- The Metamorphosis of the Social Enterprise
- Just How Badly Does Microsoft Want Your OneDrive Biz?
- Why Agile As We Know It Will Disappear
- ROI Is the Wrong Tool to Justify Social Investments
- SWAM: When LinkedIn Locks Down Social Networking
- Oops! Is Rackspace Rethinking its 99.99% Uptime Boast?
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Oscar BergContributing Author working from Malmö Area, Sweden
Covers Content Management, Enterprise 2.0, Enterprise Collaboration
Oscar is an experienced management consultant located in Sweden who is passionate about helping customers to become more successful by improving communication, sharing and collaboration. He believes that "Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others" (Buddha) and that happiness comes before success.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Oscar's Recent Tweets
Oscar's Recent Articles
- Aug 11, 2014 Business Relies on the Strength of Networks
- Feb 10, 2014 Time to Close the Knowing-Doing Gap in Enterprise Collaboration
- Dec 11, 2013 The Enterprise Collaboration Tipping Point
- Jun 12, 2013 The Social Enterprise: Technology is the Easy Part - System Change is the Challenge
- Mar 21, 2013 6 Things to Expect from Your Intranet
- Mar 13, 2013 From Bulletin Boards to Social Collaboration
- Feb 5, 2013 Moving Beyond Email
- Jan 15, 2013 Time to Break the Habit of Internal Email
- Dec 11, 2012 2013 Predictions: The Digital Business of the Future
- Nov 21, 2012 The Six Pillars of Social Business
- Oct 3, 2012 Six Core Digital Workplace Capabilities: Designing with the Workforce in Mind
- Sep 17, 2012 The Digital Workplace: The Need for Good Practices in a Complex Work Environment
- Aug 6, 2012 Social Business: We Have the Tools. Now What?
- Jul 23, 2012 Don't Sell Collaboration Too Cheap
- Jun 12, 2012 The Digital Workplace: Social Integration Through Activity Streams
- Feb 6, 2012 5 Signs Your Company Doesn't Get Social Business
- Dec 1, 2011 Social Business 2012: Say Hello to the Lean (Social & Mobile) Information Workplace
- Nov 7, 2011 Enterprise Collaboration: Six Steps to Secure Sharing
- Oct 17, 2011 Designing Digital Services for Knowledge Workers: Good Enough is not Good Enough
- Oct 3, 2011 Don't Underestimate the Power of Networks
- Sep 19, 2011 Social Business: Transparency is Good for Business
- Sep 6, 2011 Social Business: 6 Must-Have Apps for the Enterprise App Store
- Aug 15, 2011 The Right Way to Approach SharePoint 2010
- Aug 4, 2011 Enterprise 2.0: The Future Digital Workplace Makes Work Flow
- Jul 18, 2011 Designing The Future Office: Challenge and Innovate Current Management Practices
- Jul 5, 2011 3 Reasons Why Organizations Need to Increase Transparency
- Jun 20, 2011 Enterprise Collaboration: Start Celebrating Adoption, Not Deployment
- Jun 8, 2011 Online Communities for Rapid Knowledge Sharing: An Often Missed Opportunity
- May 16, 2011 The True Nature of a Social Intranet
- May 2, 2011 Driving Usage and Adoption for Today's Social Intranet