Enterprise 2.0, Enterprise Collaboration, Web Engagement
Rob Howard is the founder and chief technology officer of Zimbra, Inc. (formerly Telligent), and is the visionary behind the company’s product development and oversees the technology roadmap. In July 2013, Telligent acquired Zimbra from VMware. The two businesses merged to form Zimbra, a new software company offering a unified social collaboration suite.
Working with global brands including Comcast, Dell, H&R Block, Microsoft, Oxfam, Rackspace and many others, Howard has put his expertise and insight to work for organizations of all sizes wanting to apply the value of unified communication and social collaboration. A true pioneer in social software, Howard is known throughout the industry as an authority in social community and collaboration software. Howard is a member of the Young Presidents' Organization, and he earned his bachelor's of business administration from Baylor University.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Rob's Recent Tweets
Rob's Recent Articles
- The Future of Enterprise File Sync and Share is Integration Sep 19, 2014
- Maximize Social Marketing with Online Communities Oct 28, 2013
- The Experience of the Customer Comes First Jan 31, 2013
- 2013: The Year of Big Data, Major Shifts & Convergence Jan 2, 2013
- Social Business 101: Framing Your Strategy Feb 27, 2012
- Social Business 101: Building the Foundation Feb 9, 2012
- The Community is Correct 91% of the Time Dec 6, 2011
- Is Your Company Lost 'Socially'? Here's a Guide to Navigating the Social Ecosystem Sep 26, 2011
- Social Analytics in Internal Communities Sep 1, 2010