- The Problem With Yammer? People Don't Use It
- Did Forrester Get Its Digital Experience Wave Right?
- Can You Name the Top 10 IoT Companies?
- A Man, a Blouse and an Awesome Customer Experience
- Want Engaged Employees? Show Them the Big Picture
- Enterprises Still Crippled By Document Management Chaos
- Microsoft Kicks Oracle's Big Data Butt
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Rob HowardContributing Author working from Dallas, Texas
Covers Enterprise 2.0, Enterprise Collaboration, Web Engagement
Rob Howard is the founder and chief technology officer of Zimbra, Inc. (formerly Telligent), and is the visionary behind the company’s product development and oversees the technology roadmap. In July 2013, Telligent acquired Zimbra from VMware. The two businesses merged to form Zimbra, a new software company offering a unified social collaboration suite.
Working with global brands including Comcast, Dell, H&R Block, Microsoft, Oxfam, Rackspace and many others, Howard has put his expertise and insight to work for organizations of all sizes wanting to apply the value of unified communication and social collaboration. A true pioneer in social software, Howard is known throughout the industry as an authority in social community and collaboration software. Howard is a member of the Young Presidents' Organization, and he earned his bachelor's of business administration from Baylor University.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Rob's Recent Tweets
Rob's Recent Articles
- Oct 28, 2013 Maximize Social Marketing with Online Communities
- Jan 31, 2013 The Experience of the Customer Comes First
- Jan 2, 2013 2013: The Year of Big Data, Major Shifts & Convergence
- Feb 27, 2012 Social Business 101: Framing Your Strategy
- Feb 9, 2012 Social Business 101: Building the Foundation
- Dec 6, 2011 The Community is Correct 91% of the Time
- Sep 26, 2011 Is Your Company Lost 'Socially'? Here's a Guide to Navigating the Social Ecosystem
- Sep 1, 2010 Social Analytics in Internal Communities