Robert Jacoby has 25 years’ experience in publishing and communications. He has thrived in various settings, including agency, commercial, university, non-profit, educational, government, and professional association, in various roles, including Editor-in-Chief, Editor (Internet Technologies), and Director of Communications. In 2012 he earned a Master of Information Management degree from the iSchool at the University of Maryland, College Park. He is the creator of the Website Governance Modeling Tool. His current position is Senior Content Consultant at Aquilent, in Laurel, Maryland.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Robert's Recent Articles
- Content Development is No Walk in the Park Aug 21, 2014
- How Many Web Pages Can One Person Manage? Feb 4, 2013
- Website Governance: New Modeling Tool Puts You in Charge May 24, 2012
- 6 Concepts for the Future of Website Governance, Including a New Functional Model Oct 26, 2011
- Is Your Website Governance Functional? Oct 25, 2011