- Gartner: 5 Cool Vendors in Content Management Focus on Mobile, Enterprise Collaboration
- Customer Journeys: What Can Go Awry on the Path to Making Customers Happy
- Thoughts on the New Cashless Society
- Windows Blue is Free, Windows Phone 8 Update Details Burbling Out
- IBM Report: How Social Business Can Help Organizations Succeed
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for E-Commerce Keeps IBM, Oracle + Hybris as Leaders
- Four Reasons Why You Should be Thinking About Customer Journeys
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Scott BrinkerContributing Author working from Greater Boston Area, MA, USA
Covers Content Management, Information Management
Scott Brinker is the co-founder and chief technology officer of ion interactive, which provides marketing software for creating and testing post-click experiences to many of the world's leading brands, such as American Greetings, Cigna, Dell, DHL, General Mills, Intuit, Iron Mountain, and Western Union.
Scott is also the author of the Chief Marketing Technologist blog, where he covers the intersection of marketing and technology and its effects on management and culture in the marketing department. He has a BS in computer science from Columbia University, an SM in computer science from Harvard University, and an MBA from MIT.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.