- Office 365 is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Who Leads in Multichannel Campaign Management?
- 4 Reasons ECM Needs To Go Digital
- Windows 10's New Mail: Is It Outlook or Isn't It?
- Don't Hold Your Breath: SharePoint Release Delayed
- 8 Tips to Spring Clean Your Digital Work Life
- Cisco Launches Knowledge Sharing and Learning Platform
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Scott BrinkerContributing Author working from Greater Boston Area, MA, USA
Covers Content Management, Information Management
Scott Brinker is the co-founder and chief technology officer of ion interactive, which provides marketing software for creating and testing post-click experiences to many of the world's leading brands, such as American Greetings, Cigna, Dell, DHL, General Mills, Intuit, Iron Mountain, and Western Union.
Scott is also the author of the Chief Marketing Technologist blog, where he covers the intersection of marketing and technology and its effects on management and culture in the marketing department. He has a BS in computer science from Columbia University, an SM in computer science from Harvard University, and an MBA from MIT.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Scott's Recent Tweets
Scott's Recent Articles
- Feb 3, 2015 The Marketing Tech Landscape Isn't As Scary As You Think
- Jun 26, 2014 Feed the Marketing Automation Machine with Interactive Content
- Jan 15, 2014 9 Key Facts about Web CMS in the Marketing Technology Landscape
- Dec 10, 2013 2014: The Year Agile Marketing Takes Off
- Feb 20, 2013 In Between Websites and Landing Pages, A Better Post-Click Experience Awaits