- IDC: 10 Predictions For Emerging Technologies In 2015
- What's Next for Big Data? Predictions for 2015
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- Honest-to-God, Absolutely True Marketing Predictions for 2015
- 2015 Forecast: The Sun is Out for Cloud Computing
- 8 Components of a Truly Integrated Digital Workplace
- 6 C's for More Efficient IT In 2015 [Infographic]
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Scott BrinkerContributing Author working from Greater Boston Area, MA, USA
Covers Content Management, Information Management
Scott Brinker is the co-founder and chief technology officer of ion interactive, which provides marketing software for creating and testing post-click experiences to many of the world's leading brands, such as American Greetings, Cigna, Dell, DHL, General Mills, Intuit, Iron Mountain, and Western Union.
Scott is also the author of the Chief Marketing Technologist blog, where he covers the intersection of marketing and technology and its effects on management and culture in the marketing department. He has a BS in computer science from Columbia University, an SM in computer science from Harvard University, and an MBA from MIT.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.