Greater Boston Area, MA, USA
Content Management, Information Management
Scott Brinker is the co-founder and chief technology officer of ion interactive, which provides marketing software for creating and testing post-click experiences to many of the world's leading brands, such as American Greetings, Cigna, Dell, DHL, General Mills, Intuit, Iron Mountain, and Western Union.
Scott is also the author of the Chief Marketing Technologist blog, where he covers the intersection of marketing and technology and its effects on management and culture in the marketing department. He has a BS in computer science from Columbia University, an SM in computer science from Harvard University, and an MBA from MIT.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Scott's Recent Tweets
Scott's Recent Articles
- The Marketing Tech Landscape Isn't As Scary As You Think Feb 3, 2015
- Feed the Marketing Automation Machine with Interactive Content Jun 26, 2014
- 9 Key Facts about Web CMS in the Marketing Technology Landscape Jan 15, 2014
- 2014: The Year Agile Marketing Takes Off Dec 10, 2013
- In Between Websites and Landing Pages, A Better Post-Click Experience Awaits Feb 20, 2013