Brooklyn, NY, USA
Information Management, Knowledge Management, Information Science
Siobhan is full time community editor for Simpler Media Group, Inc. Prior to joining SMG/CMSWire she worked as a research consultant for the design consultancy, Helsinki Group and in the Wildlife Conservation Society's library, where saying hello to the sea lions was part of the daily commute. She is based in Brooklyn and has a MLIS, Library and Information Science, from The University of Pittsburgh.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Siobhan's Recent Tweets
Siobhan's Recent Articles
- Never Underestimate the Value of a Good Story #DXS15 Nov 6, 2015
- The Why's and the How's of 'Collaborating in a Social Era' Oct 1, 2015
- Putting Collaboration ROI to Rest #SocBizChat Aug 3, 2015
- Through the Enterprise Collaboration Looking Glass May 6, 2015
- The CMO's Job: It's Complicated Apr 10, 2015
- Do You Believe in Digital Experience Magic? #cxmchat Mar 9, 2015