- Hey Cloudera & MapR: Open Data Platform is the Real Deal
- Don't Hold Your Breath: SharePoint Release Delayed
- Discussion Point: Why Do Intranets Fail?
- Does the Apple Watch Signal a Post-Browser World?
- 11 Ways to Ruin Your CMS Project Without Even Trying
- The Sticking Point with Social Collaboration Tools
- Is There a Future in Content Marketing?
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Steven PogrebivskyContributing Author working from Philadelphia, USA
Covers Information Architecture, Information Management
Steve Pogrebivsky is an expert in information management and content management systems with over 20 years of experience. As co-founder and CEO of MetaVis Technologies, he is responsible for overall management and product strategy for the company. Steve has worked at a number of technology companies developing software for content management systems and enterprise integration. Steve was a co-founder of Stelex Corporation, a software and services vendor to FDA regulated industries. Steve developed and managed many of the company’s product and service offerings from its launch in 1991 to its acquisition in 2002.
Steve holds Computer Engineering and MBA in Information Systems degrees from Drexel University. You can follow MetaVis on Twitter@MetaVisTech or read the MetaVis blog at http://blog.metavistech.com/
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Steven's Recent Tweets
Steven's Recent Articles
- Mar 3, 2015 Getting Started with Office 365: User and Service Configuration
- Jan 8, 2015 Reading the Office 365 Tea Leaves
- Nov 6, 2014 Has Office 365 Brought Back Microsoft's Swagger?
- Oct 8, 2014 Embracing SharePoint and OneDrive in Hybrid Clouds
- Sep 5, 2014 The 'Drives Race' - The Battle for Cloud-Based File Storage
- Aug 6, 2014 5 Administration Tips for SharePoint and OneDrive for Business
- Jun 2, 2014 Organizing Your Content Means Cleaning Out the Junk
- May 5, 2014 Cloud Storage, Shadow IT and the Real Question to Ask
- Apr 8, 2014 Moving to Office 365: Top 10 Things You Should Know
- Mar 24, 2014 OneDrive for Business Takes On SharePoint
- Feb 3, 2014 Hybrid Clouds for SharePoint: Great, but Not for Everyone
- Jan 13, 2014 4 Tips to Get Your Office 365 Implementation in Line in 2014
- Dec 10, 2013 6 Predictions for SharePoint, Office 365 in 2014
- Nov 7, 2013 What Consumerization of IT Means for SharePoint Online, SkyDrive Pro
- Oct 10, 2013 SharePoint's Reason for Success Could Also Be Reason for Its Failure
- Sep 9, 2013 Why the Term Governance for SharePoint is Overhyped
- Aug 15, 2013 Mobile Marketplaces: What Microsoft Needs to Do to Make It Big
- Jul 1, 2013 4 Reasons NOT to Move to SharePoint Online
- May 30, 2013 Office 365: 4 Big Reasons to Head for the Cloud
- May 6, 2013 5 Things You Should Know Before You Migrate to SharePoint Online
- Apr 2, 2013 SharePoint Content Migration + The Sins of Your Past
- Mar 4, 2013 Manage Data with the SharePoint Term Store
- Feb 11, 2013 Migration Options for SharePoint 2013: Consider Your Options Carefully
- Jan 17, 2013 A New Business Model for SharePoint 2013
- Dec 11, 2012 Managing SharePoint - Know Your Data
- Oct 1, 2012 Six Ways to Use SharePoint as a Learning Platform
- Sep 4, 2012 Microsoft Goes Back to School and Gets Smart: SharePoint 2013 & Education Services
- Jul 24, 2012 SharePoint 2013: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
- May 23, 2012 4 Considerations for Migrating to Office 365 and SharePoint Online
- May 16, 2012 Organize SharePoint Content: Don't Upgrade Your Mess