Information Architecture, Information Management
Steve Pogrebivsky is an expert in information management and content management systems with over 20 years of experience. As co-founder and CEO of MetaVis Technologies, he is responsible for overall management and product strategy for the company. Steve has worked at a number of technology companies developing software for content management systems and enterprise integration. Steve was a co-founder of Stelex Corporation, a software and services vendor to FDA regulated industries. Steve developed and managed many of the company’s product and service offerings from its launch in 1991 to its acquisition in 2002.
Steve holds Computer Engineering and MBA in Information Systems degrees from Drexel University. You can follow MetaVis on Twitter@MetaVisTech or read the MetaVis blog at http://blog.metavistech.com/
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Steven's Recent Tweets
Steven's Recent Articles
- Demystifying the New Migration API for SharePoint May 21, 2015
- Getting Started with Office 365: User and Service Configuration Mar 3, 2015
- Reading the Office 365 Tea Leaves Jan 8, 2015
- Has Office 365 Brought Back Microsoft's Swagger? Nov 6, 2014
- Embracing SharePoint and OneDrive in Hybrid Clouds Oct 8, 2014
- The 'Drives Race' - The Battle for Cloud-Based File Storage Sep 5, 2014