- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- If Hadoop Disappears, Will the Label on Your Distro Matter?
- Inside Acquia's Gartner Ascension, Web CMS' Next Road Trip
- Customer Success is a Failure
- SharePoint is Already Legacy
- Connecting Workers to Information in the Digital Workplace
- Wake-Up IBM: OpenText Offers Lessons on Cloud Computing
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Toby WardContributing Author working from Toronto, ON Canada
Covers Enterprise Collaboration, Enterprise 2.0, Information Management
Toby Ward is the founder and CEO of Prescient Digital Media, an intranet consulting firm that has worked on more than 100 intranets (including many Fortune 500s). Read hundreds of his intranet columns at IntranetBlog.com or visit PrescientDigital.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Toby's Recent Tweets
Toby's Recent Articles
- Mar 31, 2014 Save Your Tears, Intranets Aren't Dying
- Sep 25, 2013 The SharePoint 2013 Intranet: Pros and Cons
- Jun 17, 2013 The Social Enterprise: The Truly Social Intranet
- May 15, 2013 The Slow Advance of Social Business
- Nov 21, 2012 The Poor State of Enterprise Social Business
- Oct 25, 2012 Beware the Information Architecture Trap
- Jul 24, 2012 SharePoint 2013 and IBM's Lame Response
- May 16, 2012 Say 'No' to Expensive Intranets
- Apr 10, 2012 5 Tips for a Truly Social Business
- Mar 2, 2012 The Hub of Enterprise 2.0: The Social Intranet
- Oct 18, 2011 Despite SharePoint's Success, The Social Intranet is Still Rare
- Jun 2, 2011 The Business Case for a Social Intranet
- Feb 23, 2011 Six Critical Ingredients for a Great Website
- Feb 4, 2011 Small Business Intranets, There's More Than SharePoint
- Dec 15, 2010 Toby Ward's 5 Intranet Predictions for 2011
- Nov 17, 2010 Building a Social Intranet
- Oct 4, 2010 Enterprise Social Media Becomes a Necessity
- Jun 9, 2010 SharePoint 2010: Experts Dish on the Good and Not So Good
- Apr 21, 2010 The Rise of Intranet 2.0: The Social Intranet