- Thoughts on the New Cashless Society
- Report: Moving From Content Management To Experience Management [Infographic]
- Why Most Big Data Projects Fail + How to Make Yours Succeed
- Windows Blue is Free, Windows Phone 8 Update Details Burbling Out
- Forrester Report: Good Customer Experience Trumps Price for Loyalty
- Forrester Report: Top Needs for Customer Experience Tech Include Analytics, Data-Capable Staff
- How EMC Documentum Got Its Groove Back
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Toby WardContributing Author working from Toronto, ON Canada
Covers Enterprise Collaboration, Enterprise 2.0, Information Management
Toby Ward is the founder and CEO of Prescient Digital Media, an intranet consulting firm that has worked on more than 100 intranets (including many Fortune 500s). Read hundreds of his intranet columns at IntranetBlog.com or visit PrescientDigital.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Toby's Recent Tweets
Toby's Recent Articles
- May 15, 2013 The Slow Advance of Social Business
- Nov 21, 2012 The Poor State of Enterprise Social Business
- Oct 25, 2012 Beware the Information Architecture Trap
- Jul 24, 2012 SharePoint 2013 and IBM's Lame Response
- May 16, 2012 Say 'No' to Expensive Intranets
- Apr 10, 2012 5 Tips for a Truly Social Business
- Mar 2, 2012 The Hub of Enterprise 2.0: The Social Intranet
- Oct 18, 2011 Despite SharePoint's Success, The Social Intranet is Still Rare
- Jun 2, 2011 The Business Case for a Social Intranet
- Feb 23, 2011 Six Critical Ingredients for a Great Website
- Feb 4, 2011 Small Business Intranets, There's More Than SharePoint
- Dec 15, 2010 Toby Ward's 5 Intranet Predictions for 2011
- Nov 17, 2010 Building a Social Intranet
- Oct 4, 2010 Enterprise Social Media Becomes a Necessity
- Jun 9, 2010 SharePoint 2010: Experts Dish on the Good and Not So Good
- Apr 21, 2010 The Rise of Intranet 2.0: The Social Intranet