Buffalo/Niagara, New York, USA
Social Business, Enterprise 2.0
Research Director, Enterprise Social, Mobile and Cloud Applications
Tom Petrocelli is an experienced marketing, technology, and business executive with 29 years in the computer technology industry. He was most recently the Senior Analyst, Social Enterprise at Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) where he covered social collaboration, social media, and the impact of social, mobile, and cloud on the software industry.
Before joining ESG, Mr. Petrocelli was Senior Vice President for Enterprise Software at IP.COM where he led the software business unit. Tom’s background spans software engineering, systems architecture, IT, product management and marketing, and general management.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Tom's Recent Tweets
Tom's Recent Articles
- Sure You Can Work All the Time ... But Should You? Aug 6, 2015
- Will Enterprise Chat Supplant Email? Jun 30, 2015
- Starbucks Spits in My Mobile Payments Latte May 15, 2015
- Dirty Data Means Muddied Marketing May 4, 2015
- Mobile Is Changing Your Social Collaboration Apps Apr 2, 2015
- CMOs Listen to Customers, Not Processes Mar 2, 2015