- A Graceful Exit for Box?
- Facebook Shuts the Gate on Likes
- Google Kicks the Productivity Stool From Under Microsoft
- Forget Community - 'Social' is Now a Commodity
- Microsoft Leaves Ballmer Bleeding as It Moves On
- How the Internet of Things Drives Customer Engagement
- So You Think You Know WordPress
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Tom PetrocelliContributing Author working from Buffalo/Niagara, New York, USA
Covers Social Business, Enterprise 2.0
Research Director, Enterprise Social, Mobile and Cloud Applications
Tom Petrocelli is an experienced marketing, technology, and business executive with 29 years in the computer technology industry. He was most recently the Senior Analyst, Social Enterprise at Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) where he covered social collaboration, social media, and the impact of social, mobile, and cloud on the software industry.
Before joining ESG, Mr. Petrocelli was Senior Vice President for Enterprise Software at IP.COM where he led the software business unit. Tomís background spans software engineering, systems architecture, IT, product management and marketing, and general management.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Tom's Recent Tweets
Tom's Recent Articles
- Aug 7, 2014 The Barriers to Working like a Network in Office 365
- Jul 2, 2014 Social and Digital Channel Diversity Drives Engagement
- Jun 3, 2014 Social Ideation Finds Ideas Worth Pursuing
- May 1, 2014 Where the Differences Lie in Enterprise Social Networks
- Apr 1, 2014 The Drag on Enterprise Mobile Applications: Security and Privacy
- Mar 4, 2014 Spend Time Where it Counts with Predictive Analytics
- Feb 4, 2014 Do Enterprise Social Networks Really Help Collaboration?
- Jan 31, 2014 IBM Looks Forward to Next Generation Computing #IBMConnect
- Jan 2, 2014 Bring the Internet of Things to Customer Service and Support
- Dec 4, 2013 2013: The Year of Mass Cloud Computing Extinctions
- Nov 5, 2013 Are Intranets Becoming Irrelevant?
- Oct 9, 2013 Switching Channels at the Contact Center
- Sep 5, 2013 Social Media Analytics Can Help Reduce Legal Risks
- Aug 20, 2013 Yammer Plus SharePoint Equals Complete Collaboration
- Aug 8, 2013 Will Your e-Discovery Vendor Support Your Move to SharePoint Online?
- Jul 2, 2013 Mobile Web Marketing Challenges
- Jun 4, 2013 Context: The Next Generation in Social Collaboration
- Apr 30, 2013 Don't Dismiss Email Just Yet
- Apr 4, 2013 How to Make Social Collaboration Features More Meaningful
- Mar 6, 2013 With Employee Engagement, Don't Forget the Humans
- Feb 5, 2013 The Impact of Social, Mobile and Cloud
- Dec 20, 2012 Prediction: More Change for Enterprise Applications in 2013
- Dec 6, 2012 Social Collaboration in 2012 - Moving at Light Speed
- Nov 7, 2012 Software Pricing Has Changed - But Not All Vendors Know It Just Yet
- Oct 1, 2012 Enterprise Social Networks Will Render Company Intranets Obsolete
- Sep 5, 2012 Big Differences in Mobile Support for the Social Enterprise
- Aug 1, 2012 Microsoft SharePoint Powers Social Applications
- Jul 9, 2012 Building the Social Layer
- Jun 6, 2012 Social Platforms Create Socially Enabled Applications
- May 10, 2012 Content Management Software Morphs into Social Platforms