Content Management, Information Management
Tommy P. Landry has over 25 years of experience in marketing and business strategy at companies ranging in size from small startup to enterprise. In addition to a concentrated interest in research and the evolution of human communications, he has been involved in various internet technologies and search engine marketing for over 15 years. Mr. Landry has founded five businesses since 2001, including RotoExperts.com, a leading internet business focused on fantasy sports.
Currently, Tommy serves as president and founder of Return On Now, a forward-thinking SEO and inbound marketing agency headquartered in Austin, TX. Return On Now demystifies the overlaps between SEO, Social Media and Content Marketing and helps businesses of all sizes increase their website visibility, traffic and lead flow.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Tommy's Recent Tweets
Tommy's Recent Articles
- Google AMP: Ready Your Website, But Keep the Smartphone App (For Now) Sep 14, 2016
- Call it Online, Call it Offline, It's All Just Marketing Jun 9, 2016
- The Win-Win-Win of Virtual Work Mar 10, 2016
- Remember Google Authorship? It Might Still Matter Dec 10, 2015
- Tailored Content Wins the E-Commerce Game Sep 10, 2015
- It Pays to Understand Cryptocurrency Aug 10, 2015
- How to Make Your Content Stand Out From the Pack Jun 9, 2015
- 6 Things That Make Modern CMOs Stand Out Mar 10, 2015
- RIP Google Authorship: What It Means and What's Next Dec 11, 2014
- Content Is the Foundation of the Buyer's Journey Sep 16, 2014
- Measuring Social Marketing ROI: Possible or Pipe Dream? Jun 4, 2014
- Managing Work-Life Balance in an Always On Enterprise Feb 20, 2014
- Which Marketing Channels Provide the Most Value? Nov 14, 2013
- Mobile Web: Responsive Design or Separate Mobile Site, App Jul 15, 2013
- Web CMS Features for SEO Success May 15, 2013
- Search Engine Optimization Trends to Watch in 2013 Feb 12, 2013
- The Future of SEO and Content Marketing: Author Authority Nov 8, 2012