- Sitecore Takes on the Competition with Version 8 #SYMNA
- 6 Things to Consider Before Buying Enterprise Social Software
- Gartner Names Wise Choices for Workplace Social Software
- Discussion Point: Why are We Still Stuck on Email?
- A Look at the Top of Gartner's Mobile App Development World
- Microsoft Leaves Ballmer Bleeding as It Moves On
- Change Your Gmail Password - Now
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Tommy LandryContributing Author working from Austin, TX, USA
Covers Content Management, Information Management
Tommy P. Landry has over 20 years of experience in marketing and business strategy at companies ranging in size from small startup to enterprise. In addition to a concentrated interest in research and the evolution of human communications, he has been involved in various social media technologies and search engine marketing for over 12 years. Mr. Landry has founded three businesses since 2001, including RotoExperts.com, a leading internet business focused on fantasy sports.
Currently, Tommy serves as president and founder of Return On Now, a forward-thinking Social SEO consultancy headquartered in Austin, TX. Return On Now demystifies the overlaps between SEO, Social Media and Content Marketing and helps businesses of all sizes increase their website visibility, traffic and lead flow.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Tommy's Recent Tweets
Tommy's Recent Articles
- Sep 16, 2014 Content Is the Foundation of the Buyer's Journey
- Jun 4, 2014 Measuring Social Marketing ROI: Possible or Pipe Dream?
- Feb 20, 2014 Managing Work-Life Balance in an Always On Enterprise
- Nov 14, 2013 Which Marketing Channels Provide the Most Value?
- Jul 15, 2013 Mobile Web: Responsive Design or Separate Mobile Site, App
- May 15, 2013 Web CMS Features for SEO Success
- Feb 12, 2013 Search Engine Optimization Trends to Watch in 2013
- Nov 8, 2012 The Future of SEO and Content Marketing: Author Authority