Austin, TX, US
Content Management, Information Management
Tommy P. Landry has over 20 years of experience in marketing and business strategy at companies ranging in size from small startup to enterprise. In addition to a concentrated interest in research and the evolution of human communications, he has been involved in various social media technologies and search engine marketing for over 12 years. Mr. Landry has founded four businesses since 2001, including RotoExperts.com, a leading internet business focused on fantasy sports.
Currently, Tommy serves as president and founder of Return On Now, a forward-thinking Social SEO consultancy headquartered in Austin, TX. Return On Now demystifies the overlaps between SEO, Social Media and Content Marketing and helps businesses of all sizes increase their website visibility, traffic and lead flow.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Tommy's Recent Tweets
Tommy's Recent Articles
- How to Make Your Content Stand Out From the Pack Jun 9, 2015
- 6 Things That Make Modern CMOs Stand Out Mar 10, 2015
- RIP Google Authorship: What It Means and What's Next Dec 11, 2014
- Content Is the Foundation of the Buyer's Journey Sep 16, 2014
- Measuring Social Marketing ROI: Possible or Pipe Dream? Jun 4, 2014
- Managing Work-Life Balance in an Always On Enterprise Feb 20, 2014