Enterprise CMS, Information Management, Enteprise 2.0
Troy Allen originally starting working with Content Management technologies in 1998. During his career, he was one of the first pre-sales engineers for IntraNet Solutions, which later became Stellent. Troy stayed with Stellent and then with Oracle after the Stellent acquisition. Troy has also worked for Idhasoft, Inc. as the Director of CMS and as the Enterprise 2.0 Chief Architect for Sena Systems, Inc.
Troy Allen is now the Director of Enterprise 2.0 Solutions at TekStream Solutions, LLC. His expertise is in Oracle’s Enterprise Content Management Suite, including all of its components -- Document Management, Records Management, Digital Asset Management, Information Rights Management (now part of Oracle’s security offerings), Web Content Management, and Image Process Management -- comes from over a decade of providing successful solutions to real-world problems with managing structured and unstructured content.
Oracle has recently honored Troy recognizing him as one of the few Oracle Deputy CTO’s for Oracle E20.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email [email protected]. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Troy's Recent Articles
- Don't Let Your Enterprise Security Become Headlines Mar 13, 2012
- Oracle Targets Documentum Customers, Time to Switch Enterprise CMS Platforms? Oct 27, 2011
- Oracle's Innovations: Improving Business #OOW11 Oct 11, 2011
- Oracle Focuses on WebCenter Sites (Formerly FatWire) Sep 19, 2011
- The Era of Mobile Apps: Are Your Customers App Happy? Jul 13, 2011
- But I Want That: Social Networking in the Workplace Jun 22, 2011
- Understanding Oracle's Universal Content Management Metadata Profiles May 11, 2011
- The Chicken or the Egg: Aka the Content Management System or the Portal? Apr 18, 2011
- Enterprise CMS: Tips to Find the Best Solution & Reduce Cost Feb 3, 2011
- The Importance of Metadata in Content Management Jan 10, 2011
- The Gap Between Creation and Management: Where’s the Bridge? Dec 14, 2010
- Digital Asset Management - It's More Than Just a Photo Album Nov 10, 2010