(Page 2 of 2)
5. The Don’ts of Mobile Website Design
It is best to completely avoid certain design elements that can be disruptive to the mobile site browsing experience. These include:
- Flash and animation
- Large pictures
Once you have the blueprint of your mobile web design, make sure you test it prior to deployment. Nothing beats personal experience when you have to make a calculated decision about customer engagement and sales.
Image courtesy of kulyk (Shutterstock)
About the Author
Jessica Davis is a Content Strategy Specialist with Godot Media - a leading content marketing firm. She has years of experience working closely with online businesses, helping them refine their marketing strategy through optimum use of content. She also works closely with the Godot copywriting service team, implementing best practices for content search optimization and share-ability enhancement. Her other interests besides online content strategy, internet marketing and search engine optimization are, technology, sports and fashion.
- A Graceful Exit for Box?
- Google Kicks the Productivity Stool From Under Microsoft
- Forget Community - 'Social' is Now a Commodity
- Facebook Shuts the Gate on Likes
- How the Internet of Things Drives Customer Engagement
- The 3 Most Damaging Enterprise Social Network Myths
- Whose Idea Was This? Amazon's Investment in Acquia