(Page 2 of 2)
5. The Don’ts of Mobile Website Design
It is best to completely avoid certain design elements that can be disruptive to the mobile site browsing experience. These include:
- Flash and animation
- Large pictures
Once you have the blueprint of your mobile web design, make sure you test it prior to deployment. Nothing beats personal experience when you have to make a calculated decision about customer engagement and sales.
Image courtesy of kulyk (Shutterstock)
About the Author
Jessica Davis is a Content Strategy Specialist with Godot Media - a leading content marketing firm. She has years of experience working closely with online businesses, helping them refine their marketing strategy through optimum use of content. She also works closely with the Godot copywriting service team, implementing best practices for content search optimization and share-ability enhancement. Her other interests besides online content strategy, internet marketing and search engine optimization are, technology, sports and fashion.
- Cirrus Insight to Unite Salesforce, Gmail on Mobile Devices
- The Future of Digital Marketing: 8 Trends
- 2014 Predictions: What Side of the Future Are You On?
- Ignoring the Cloud Costs Money, Ignoring Big Data Could Cost You Your Business
- 'Have it Your Way' SharePoint: Two Paths, Many Options
- Oracle WebCenter Sites Review: Strengths, Weaknesses
- Why Apple Needs Topsy in a $200 Million Way