(Page 2 of 2)
5. The Don’ts of Mobile Website Design
It is best to completely avoid certain design elements that can be disruptive to the mobile site browsing experience. These include:
- Flash and animation
- Large pictures
Once you have the blueprint of your mobile web design, make sure you test it prior to deployment. Nothing beats personal experience when you have to make a calculated decision about customer engagement and sales.
Image courtesy of kulyk (Shutterstock)
About the Author
Jessica Davis is a Content Strategy Specialist with Godot Media - a leading content marketing firm. She has years of experience working closely with online businesses, helping them refine their marketing strategy through optimum use of content. She also works closely with the Godot copywriting service team, implementing best practices for content search optimization and share-ability enhancement. Her other interests besides online content strategy, internet marketing and search engine optimization are, technology, sports and fashion.
- The Problem With Yammer? People Don't Use It
- Did Forrester Get Its Digital Experience Wave Right?
- Want Engaged Employees? Show Them the Big Picture
- A Man, a Blouse and an Awesome Customer Experience
- Can You Name the Top 10 IoT Companies?
- Forrester Wave: No Leaders in Digital Experience Delivery
- Enterprises Still Crippled By Document Management Chaos