So much information, so little time. So we thought we'd help you out. We've combed our archives, had a few conversations and created a curated list of information we know you'll enjoy. All you have to do is sit back, relax and savor the flavor of CMSWire.
We'd like you to meet …
- Julie Cottineau, the founder and CEO of BrandTwist, a brand consultancy that helps entrepreneurs and corporations build their brands and leverage them as actionable business assets.
- Joe Davis, a web analytics pioneer best known for his work at Coremetrics, who has taken over as CEO of his one-time competitor, Webtrends.
- Fred Kirsch, vice president of content and publisher for the New England Patriots — the NFL team.
- David Rogers, a globally recognized leader on digital strategy and brands and faculty director of the Executive Education programs on Digital Marketing Strategy at Columbia University’s Graduate School of Business.
- Asif Khan, founder and president of the Location Based Marketing Association (LBMA) in Toronto, Ontario.
You shouldn't miss …
- Big is the Next Big Thing: 6 IT Trends Driving Digital Business
- Why Images Don't Belong in Your DAM
- Businesses Lose $41B from Bad Customer Service: Here's What to Do
- The Future of Collaboration Lies in Human Resources' Hands
You'll be hearing more about …
- Big Trust — big data is a bust without it
- BYOD — how new technologies make it work
- Clickbait and Ad Fraud — the sleazy side of the Internet
That really tell a story …
- The Thinker — from Think, Listen, Respond, Repeat: 7 Social Media Strategies
- Slipping into Darkness — from Working in Pajamas: The Downside of Telecommuting
For everything you want to know about customer experience, digital marketing, big data, social business, the Internet of Things and more …
- Endangered Species: The Corporate Intranet
- Think Digital Marketing Technology: Think ... Microsoft?
- Multitasking? You're Killing Yourself for Nothing
- Forget Intranets, Give Me an ESN
- Microsoft's New BI Tool Plays Nice, Even With 3rd Party Vendors
- Are These Vendors the Best at Social Media Monitoring?
- Will Office 365 Destroy Consulting?