We are a little less than one full day away from our October tweet jam. This month we cover three important elements of customer experience: Content, Community and Commerce. Take a gander at who will be there and what we'll be talking about.
The Tools & Practices for Customer Experience Management
Customer experience management (CXM) is a discipline blending web content management, digital marketing, social media engagement, experience optimization, sales automation and other online business practices. Its implementation is an evolving story that is unique to every organization.
Which means there is a lot we could be talking about. We did manage to narrow it down to these 5 topics:
- Content, Community, Commerce: Which is your top CXM focus and why?
- Is CXM maturing as a discipline and how is it changing organizations?
- Do you believe orgs need a more abstracted role called "Experience (or Engagement) Architect"?
- How is ecommerce evolving in the age of CXM?
- What do you think is the big opportunity for CXM in 2012?
Join the CXM Professionals
We don't always know who will attend our Tweet Jams, the turn out is always great and packed with people who are working in the industry from all different perspectives. But we do our best to ensure that we have a group of panelists who are ready, willing and able to provide their views. Here's a look at who you can expect for the #CXMChat tomorrow:
- Kyle McNabb (Forrester Research)
- Ben Watson (Adobe)
- Scott Liewehr (Gilbane, CMPros)
- Darren Guarnaccia (Sitecore)
- Ken Evans (Acquia)
- Rich Blank (NewsGator)
- Douglas Heise (CoreMedia)
- Erick Mott (Ektron)
- Billy Cripe (BloomThinker)
- Arjen van den Akker (Alterian)
- Hank Barnes (Adobe)
- Rob Howard (Telligent)
- Maria Ogneva (Yammer)
- David Nickelson (Siteworx)
- Kevin Carlson (Optaros)
- David Hillis (Ingeniux)
- Pete Iuvara (mindSHIFT)
- Tony White (Ars Logica)
Now that's a great list of panelists, isn't it?
Tweet Jam Details
In case you didn't catch our announcement, the tweet jam is tomorrow, Wednesday October 26th at 10 am PDT / 1 pm EDT / 18:00 GMT. Follow us on your Twitter tool of choice using the hashtag #CXMChat. We'll set up a chat room and send that out via Twitter tomorrow.
It's going to be a great time, please join us!