Let's face it, people are impatient. They expect companies to deliver what they want when they want it. But are real time results achievable and will they be the key to delivering on customer expectations? Find out at this month's Tweet Jam!
Real Time Marketing: Challenges and Best Practices
With customers interacting with brands through more platforms using more devices, the challenges and the rewards of creating a unified customer view grow by the day. Add to this customer's expectations for relevant messages and the pressure is on for marketing to deliver. If the goal is understanding your customer in real time, how do current tools and processes need to change, what challenges need to be overcome and what marketers are delivering on the ultimate goal of truly serving the customer?
Join us this Thursday for a Tweet Jam to discuss the challenges and realities of real time marketing. The conversation kicks off on March 20 at 10 a.m. PT/ 1 p.m. ET / 1700 GMT. As always, the broader CMSWire community is welcome to take part. You can join in by following the #CXMChat hashtag, by joining our chatroom or following Cover It Live below.
We have a great group of experts on hand to keep the conversation going:
- Andrew Nunnelly, staff writer at Medallia -- @Medallia
- Dave Clark, vice president of Marketing at SDL -- @clarkdavidv
- Glenn Gow, CEO at Crimson -- @CrimsonCEO
- Heather Zynczak, CMO at Domo -- @hzynczak
- Karl Wirth, CEO and co-founder of Evergage -- @wirthkarl
- Matt Silk, CMO at Waterfall -- @matthewsilk
- Patrick Tripp, senior product marketing manager at Adobe -- @ptripp
- Tom Petrocelli, research director, Enterprise Social, Mobile and Cloud Applications at Neuralytix -- @tompetrocelli
These questions will shape the conversation:
- Who creates the expectations for real time: customers or marketers?
- What resources does real time marketing require?
- Define the relationship between predictive analytics and real time marketing.
- Where does automation and where do humans fit into the process?
- Can real time marketing backfire? Explain.
- Do most organizations have the capability to deliver real time marketing today? Why or why not?
A Few Things to Keep in Mind
- Introduce yourself with your first #cxmchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Be sure to include the #cxmchat hashtag in all responses. Use A1 for answers to question one, A2, for question two, etc. For example, "@bigbird A6 Real time marketing is still in the aspirational stage for most companies #cxmchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services -- stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful.