A final reminder that at 1pm ET, 10 PT today we are holding our monthly tweet jam. We will focus on the 3C's of Customer Experience: Content, Community, Commerce. The hashtag again is #CXMChat, the discussion topics:
- Content, Community, Commerce: Which is your top CXM focus and why?
- Is CXM maturing as a discipline and how is it changing organizations?
- Do you believe orgs need a more abstracted role called "Experience (or Engagement) Architect"?
- How is ecommerce evolving in the age of CXM?
- What do you think is the big opportunity for CXM in 2012?
Check out the list of panelists attending and get yourself ready to settle in for a fast paced discussion on customer experience.
You can watch the event right here, or join us via your Twitter tool of choice. See you soon!
A Few Reminders
- Introduce yourself with your first #CXMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #CXMChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe sentiment analysis works #CXMChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful