Customers have as many paths to interact with your brand as you have fingers on your hands. So what can businesses do to provide a seamless experience no matter what channel they're on — and is this even possible? Find out at this month's Tweet Jam!
Giving Customers What They Want Wherever They Want It
Omnichannel has reached official buzzword status, but what is the substance underlying the hype? The Jam will begin at 10 am PT/ 1 pm ET / 1700 GMT on Thursday, July 24th. As always, the broader CMSWire community is welcome to take part. You can join in by following the #CXMChat hashtag, logging into our chatroom or from Cover it Live below.
Once again, we have a great panel lined up to keep the conversation going!
- Ansar Kassim, head of mobility at Virtusa — @ansarkassim
- Ben Tepfer, marketing specialist at Adobe Campaign — @bentepfer
- Danny Kourianos, senior vice president of Product at Rakuten MediaForge — RakutenMKTG_US
- Deb Woods, vice president of Applications Product Management at Teradata — @deblwoods
- Douglas Heise, global product marketing director at CoreMedia — @DNHeise
- Jakki Geiger, senior director of MDM Solutions Marketing at Informatica — @jakkigeiger
- John Kottcamp, Chief Marketing Technologist at Tahzoo — @jkottcamp
The questions we will be exploring include:
- How do you define omnichannel experience?
- What prompted the demand for omnichannel experience?
- Name three barriers to providing seamless, consistent experiences.
- Where should businesses begin that are just starting with cross channel strategies?
- Customers want to be valued. How can omnichannel experiences accomplish this goal?
- How far away are businesses from being able to deliver omnichannel experiences?
A Few Things to Keep in Mind
- Introduce yourself with your first #CXMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Be sure to include the #CXMChat hashtag in all responses. Use A1 for answers to question one, A2 for question two, etc. For example, "@bigbird A3 Integration with other systems will help create a unified customer view #CXMChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services — stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.
- SharePoint is Already Legacy
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- What to Do When Yammer Adoption Stalls
- Web Content is Obsolete
- Faking Big Data #strataconf
- Salesforce Shares Its Marketing Vision #DF14
- Is Your Information Architecture Ready for SharePoint 2013?