We are only one day away from our DAM Tweet Jam, so let's take a moment to look at the questions that will be asked and the people who will be answering them tomorrow.
DAM is Evolving
The days of Digital Asset Management (DAM) being seen only as a software solution for managing an enterprise's rich media assets are over. DAM is playing a bigger role in customer experience these days, with businesses leveraging these assets to create content and media rich experiences for the end user.
With this in mind, let's look at the questions that will be asked during tomorrow's Tweet Jam:
- Given how digital we are, what is your current definition of DAM?
- What are the core elements of a DAM strategy?
- What 3 things make a DAM solution successful?
- How do DAM and CXM/WEM currently relate?
- What is the single biggest DAM opportunity in 2012?
These questions will be asked, but they are just a starting point for what promises to be an animated discussion.
Tweet Jams are open to all, but we do make sure to have some experts from the field on hand to keep the conversation rolling.
- Anjali Yakkundi (Forrester)
- Annie Weinberger (Autonomy)
- Billy Cripe (Bloom Think)
- Christian Buckley (Axceler)
- David Hillis (Ingeniux)
- Doug Heise (CoreMedia)
- Greg Klebus (Adobe)
- Irina Guseva (Real Story Group)
- Jake Athey (Widen)
- Jan Dejosse (ADAM Software)
- Jody Vandergriff (WebDAM)
- John Horodyski (DAM Education)
- John Price (OpenText)
- Joshua Duhl (North Plains)
- Ron Selvey (WebDam)
The DAM Tweet Jam Details
To recap, the Tweet Jam is tomorrow, Wednesday April 18, at 10 am PDT / 1 pm EST / 18:00 GMT. The easiest way to follow is to use the #CXMChat hashtag. We will be setting up a chat room and sending out the details via Twitter tomorrow.
Hope you can make it!