Marketing Automation and Web Experience Management go together like peanut butter and jelly — or do they? As organizations look every day for better ways to reach customers, some are turning to Marketing Automation to change the face of their brand on all channels. But a gap in the market remains. Join us as we discuss how web experiences can be improved with the help of marketing automation.
Tweet Jam: Better Web Experiences with Marketing Automation
Join us on Wednesday, February 27th at 10 am PST / 1 pm EST / 1800 GMT for our monthly Tweet Jam.
We welcome the broader CMSWire community to participate, as we spend an hour discussing Web Experience Management and how marketing automation supports the cross-channel experience.
All experience levels are welcome to connect with the expert panel we're assembling. The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #CXMChat hashtag.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #cxmchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #cxmchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 The demand for integration will only grow #cxmchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services — stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.
We are finalizing our questions for this Month's Jam, so check back soon for a list of questions and February's panel of experts.
Hope to see you there!
- Told You So: Ektron is Merging with EPiServer
- Have Status Meetings at Work? No, No, No and ... No
- Mark Cuban: I Don't Take Risks But I Sure Can Dance
- 8 Companies Leading ECM Into 2015
- Where Document Management Went Wrong
- IDC: 10 Predictions For Emerging Technologies In 2015
- 4 Trends in Workplace Communication [Infographic]