The hour is almost upon us for our Google Hangout. Join us at 12 noon EDT for an in depth look at customer communities: where they fit in customer experience strategy, their influence on business decisions, and how social media is affecting them.
The Hangout starts at 9am PDT / 12pm EDT and will be streamed on CMSWire's Google+ Event page, the CMSWire YouTube account, or the live stream which will be posted below when the Hangout begins. The Hangout will also be saved and posted on YouTube for those who can't make it today.
We will be Tweeting highlights from the discussion on Twitter using the #CXMHangout hashtag -- feel free to post any questions to Twitter or Google+ and we will pass them along to our panelists.
Here's the questions that will be asked today. Are we missing something? Let us know on Twitter or the Google Event page.
- There are many types of communities. What are the most important for organizational success today?
- Business-owned customer communities are now a key element of CXM strategies. What are the top 3 benefits/values they bring to the organization and how are companies measuring this?
- What practices and factors stand out that make customer communities healthy and productive?
- What are some of the challenges related to creating and supporting customer communities?
- How is the definition of customer communities evolving as more social and communication outlets pop up?
- Ian Truscott suggests in a recent CMSWire article that the need to create customer communities is outdated and it comes down to a solid social media strategy. Do you agree?
We've got a great group of panelists bringing their experience in the field today:
- Bonnie Thomas, Director of Content Strategy, Lithium
- Joyce Davis, Community Manager, IBM Collaboration Solutions and Social Business
- Kimberly Edwards, Senior Product Marketing Manager, OpenText
- Rachel Happe, Co-founder, The Community Roundtable
How to Join
Still confused how to join? Check out our guide to joining Google Hangouts.
See you there!