Companies all over are jumping on the Customer Journeys strategy in hopes that it will increase customer engagement and provide them with the support they are seeking. So, what is customer journey mapping? How do we explain it and how do they differ between organizations? Find out at this month's Google Hangout!
Be sure to join us on June 27th at 9 am PDT / 12 pm EDT / 1700 GMT as CMSWire holds a discussion about the customer journey and all that it entails.
We've lined up an excellent group of panelists to participate in the discussion:
- Mitch Lieberman, Managing Partner at DRI
- Ian Truscott, VP of Product Marketing for SDL Content Management Technologies Division
- Tjeerd Brenninkmeijer, CMO of Hippo
- Brennan Carlson, Senior Vice President of Products & Strategy at Lyris
Our panelists will be discussing the following questions:
- The customer journey is not necessarily linear, but that's how many perceive or describe it. How do you explain customer journeys to your clients/organization?
- What are 3 critical steps/processes when mapping the customer journey?
- What rules of thumb do you use when defining groupings of customers for journey mapping? How do you get comfortable with the idea that you've defined a real group of customers? How do you validate your customer groups and journey maps?
- What data sources inform customer journey maps?
- Are customer journey maps static or do they evolve?
- How does journey mapping differ between B2C and B2B organizations -- what generalizations can we safely make?
- Will big data and predictive analytics make journey mapping irrelevant? Will businesses be mapping customer journeys five years from now?
How to Join
The Hangout will be live streamed on the Hangout Event Page on CMSWire's Google Plus account and CMSWire's YouTube page.
We will also be Tweeting live highlights from the conversation on Twitter using the #cxmhangout hashtag so feel free to post questions on any of these outlets for our panelists.
Remember too you can always check out our step by step instructions for all of the options to join the #CXMHangout.