The Tweet Jam is close upon us! On Wednesday, January 23rd CMSWire will be holding its first Tweet Jam of 2013. We will be looking at the Customer Life Cycle Experience and have lined up a great group of panelists to share their insights.
Anyone interested is welcome to join the event and connect with our panelists. The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #CXMChat hashtag.
This month's expert panel will include:
- Ashley Eckel — Marketing Leader, Maxymiser Inc — @ashes54
- David Nickleson — Vice President of Client Services and Business Loyalty, AIMIA — @drdnickleson
- Julie Hunt — Solution Strategist, Julie Hunt Consulting — @juliebhunt
- Nate Barad — Product Marketing Director, Sitecore — @natebarad
- Rob Howard — Founder and CTO, Telligent — @robhoward
- Steve Earl — Director of Product Marketing for Analytics, Webtrends — @earl_steve
- Thom Robbins — Cheif Evangelist, Kentico CMS — @trobbins
- Tony White — Founder and CEO, ARS Logics — @arslogica
- Zena Weist — Vice President of Strategy, Expion — @zenaweist
Here's a look at the questions we will be asking:
- What's different about the customer life cycle today vs. 5 years ago?
- Who owns the customer life cycle and how is this changing organizational structures today?
- What role does analytics play in the customer life cycle experience?
- What tools or processes aid in managing the customer life cycle?
- Name 3 challenges organizations must overcome to adopt a customer life cycle experience strategy?
To hear our expert's weigh in, join us tomorrow, Wednesday, January 23rd at 10 am PST / 1 pm EST / 1800 GMT. The easiest way to follow is to use the #CXMChat hashtag. We will be setting up a chat room and sending out the details via Twitter on the day of the jam. See you there!
- 4 Trends in Workplace Communication [Infographic]
- 8 Companies Leading ECM Into 2015
- Can Egnyte Snuff Box's IPO Fire?
- Have Status Meetings at Work? No, No, No and ... No
- IDC: 10 Predictions For Emerging Technologies In 2015
- Mark Cuban: I Don't Take Risks But I Sure Can Dance
- Retail's Omnichannel, Data-Driven Revolution is Here